Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a 2004 SRT4 with 22,820 original miles. Clean title car. How do I go about posting photos on here. Also whose interested!?

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Posting items for sale on here is a complete waste of time thanks to facebook. You’d be lucky to get 7k.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
i'll sell my built 1 owner, 250k miles for $6999..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
T4eaterJohny thanks to you and the like, srt4 forums has gone from a reputable place to come for information on these cars to a bunch of young age male internet trolls. It really is a shame. Hopefully one day you can upgrade from Mom's Prius to a Civic ex 5 speed or something hip. Good luck

·
Super Moderator
15,615 Posts
T4eaterJohny thanks to you and the like, srt4 forums has gone from a reputable place to come for information on these cars to a bunch of young age male internet trolls. It really is a shame. Hopefully one day you can upgrade from Mom's Prius to a Civic ex 5 speed or something hip. Good luck
No, it is a 16 year old car that sold for 3 years, the fact that the forum is around at all is impressive given what other websites have fallen by the wayside that were also around in 2003.

It is people like you, who have always driven hondas, who can now afford a Neon, who 1) can't read the rules posted all over in the forums, and 2) can't see when people are trying to be helpful, that bring crap to these forums. Neither user you insulted was trying to be a dick, they were stating obvious factual comments regarding the typical sale of vehicles.

Perhaps instead of being a butthurt douche, you could respond more politely. P.S. I don't believe your sale price, your post stinks of desperation and Axe body spray.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Never owned a honda like yourself . My own CC puts gas in my vehicles not mommy and daddy name on it like yourself. The car sold for way more than your genius brain thought up and your all upset about it boo hoo. Maybe mommy will get you an si to impress your highschool buddies. I wish you the best of luck in your eternal internet troll life 😊

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
Wow, this guy! He has no idea we are all old geezers who have had these cars since the beginning. We made these forums and they contain all the info needed to maintain and modify this car. It's not a for sale forum (even though it has a section for that); it doesn't have the traffic it used to have back in the day.

OP: Glad you got good money for the car.

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
never owned a honda like yourself . My own cc puts gas in my vehicles not mommy and daddy name on it like yourself. The car sold for way more than your genius brain thought up and your all upset about it boo hoo. Maybe mommy will get you an si to impress your highschool buddies. I wish you the best of luck in your eternal internet troll life 😊
lol!!!

·
Registered
2,956 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Lol things are getting heated i see, well I just want to say I got super lucky with my 04 srt4.. bought her with 70k miles at a auto auction. can anyone guess what I paid? This is my 3rd srt4 I've owned. But by far my favorite

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Just cosmetic damage?

Interior in good shape?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Never owned a honda like yourself . My own CC puts gas in my vehicles not mommy and daddy name on it like yourself. The car sold for way more than your genius brain thought up and your all upset about it boo hoo. Maybe mommy will get you an si to impress your highschool buddies. I wish you the best of luck in your eternal internet troll life 😊
What I'm trying to wrap my head around is how the hell are you calling them young age internet trolls and crap like that, when your join date on this forum is like 10-15 years after the guys your insulting. I see why your mad, it took that long to get enough cash from recycling soda cans and bottles to afford one, just to be forced to sell it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts