Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 03 SRT4 with 50,550 original miles (miles will go up slightly as i drive the car occasionally). COMPLETELY STOCK from engine, exhaust, interior, and exterior. Car is located in California, Ventura County. I am the second owner of this vehicle with title on hand. This car is in very good condition and was well taken care of. It’s one of the cleaner SRT4’s you’ve seen around (to say the least). Paint is a 8/10 there’s like one small door ding and a flaw on the front bumper/splitter. Interior is a 8/10 absolutely no rips on seats or dash cracks at all. Original radio still works. A/C works and blows cold. Has original spare and jack. Shifts and holds boost perfectly. I’m asking 16k but the price is OBO. I’m open to any reasonable offer... If you have any other questions about the car feel free to message me.

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Maybe by a little, but for good condition SRT-4 cars with under 100k miles, the price has been creeping up the last couple of years.
I agree. I’ve seen idk how many with 80k-100k+ miles that are pretty beat up in every way and there still asking 5k-8k and people still have the nerve to give me offers of 4k-5k ha.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I agree. I’ve seen idk how many with 80k-100k+ miles that are pretty beat up in every way and there still asking 5k-8k and people still have the nerve to give me offers of 4k-5k ha.
Yeah I wouldn't pay that but not saying anything negative one way or the other.. I am cheap as hell. :D. I paid 8500 for my 02 w/ 26k miles on it. Looking for one for my kid now. This is def out of his budget range beings that he has to pay for it. But nice car none the less.

TCD

1 - 20 of 22 Posts