Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think its time to come to terms with reality and realize that I need to sell my Solar Yellow baby. Kind of testing the waters but Id entertain a decent offer. 2003 SRT4, 38k miles on it. Have had it since July 03. Bought in NH and drove to KS in March. Car was not driven from Oct - Feb. Ropareplaced the front two tires in the past 2,000 miles. Rear two were replaced about 15-20k miles ago. Been to the track once, ran a 14.2 @ 99 with a 2.1 60ft on Pilots. the Mopar BOV is on the car now, along with an upper ES Mount. I have the lower but havent had a chance to put it in. Silverstar headlights. Stock CD player, Viper Seats ofcourse. Just replaced the plugs with NGK plugs. Oil always changed between 2500-3000 with Mopar Syn and a Mopar filter. Cant think of anything else. PM questions and/or offers.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Luteinus said:
I think its time to come to terms with reality and realize that I need to sell my Solar Yellow baby. Kind of testing the waters but Id entertain a decent offer. 2003 SRT4, 38k miles on it. Have had it since July 03. Bought in NH and drove to KS in March. Car was not driven from Oct - Feb. Ropareplaced the front two tires in the past 2,000 miles. Rear two were replaced about 15-20k miles ago. Been to the track once, ran a 14.2 @ 99 with a 2.1 60ft on Pilots. the Mopar BOV is on the car now, along with an upper ES Mount. I have the lower but havent had a chance to put it in. Silverstar headlights. Stock CD player, Viper Seats ofcourse. Just replaced the plugs with NGK plugs. Oil always changed between 2500-3000 with Mopar Syn and a Mopar filter. Cant think of anything else. PM questions and/or offers.
NO, NO, NO!!!
03 Yellows are the ShiZnit.
OK, OK yea I'm the one that wanted to sell mine like a week ago, but that was just frustration talking.
You cant get rid of your car bro, think about it, how much do you love this car?? If you love it as much as I do then its not even an option.
Besides you have how many miles on her???
Can you justify getting rid of your baby for $12K if that.
NO NO NO.
Not only is that alot of miles to a potential customer but you have more than twice the miles that I do, thats more than twice as long to fall in love with the car. I guess I understand if your in a financial tight spot, but the truth is I am in one hell of a financial tight spot and there is no way I would sell my baby for less than I paid for her. Think about it, the sacrifice is not worth the outcome in my opinion.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do love my baby so much but Ive gone back and forth with it so many times now. We need (Wife and I) a second vehicle in the first place, and SRTs dont do so well in the winter so were gonna get a 4x4 or atleast something better in the snow. I leave in Jan-Feb so my SRT would just sit for a year which doesnt make too much financial sense. I know Im looking at like a 9-10k trade-in (horrible) so Id like to get a bit more than that. Im gonna take a loss most indefinetely but Im afraid my options are spent. So Id like to sell her to a SRTforum member or atleast a friend of, because atleast shed be in good hands. If anyone knows of someone looking for the best color SRT..send em my way please.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts