Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
yeah i was reading about it on my autoweek magazine...don't like it, i would take the neon over it any day

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
problem is, its a v-6. its going to be heavier than the srt-4 just because of the engine. not to mention the car is bigger. it might need all that hp and torque to keep up with the neon. IMO

·
Registered
58 Posts
lifeisdeath said:
problem is, its a v-6. its going to be heavier than the srt-4 just because of the engine. not to mention the car is bigger. it might need all that hp and torque to keep up with the neon. IMO
Actually no, that is the 2.4L Stratus SEMA car. It has the same engine as the SRT-4 neon, yet it achieves more power. That's why I like the stratus, they are talking about turboing a V6 though, that's the SRT-6...

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
bluestrat said:
lifeisdeath said:
Actually no, that is the 2.4L Stratus SEMA car. It has the same engine as the SRT-4 neon, yet it achieves more power. That's why I like the stratus, they are talking about turboing a V6 though, that's the SRT-6...
thats what i meant. they will be going with the 6 cylinder for the stratus. srt-6.

"that is not the sratus SRT car the SRT-6 has a different front bumper and different rims along with the supercharged 6 from the crossfire concept (sorta) this stratus is just a beefed up normal stratus (that hood does look like it is the srt-6's or at least very similar. Last i was told the SRT-6 will make it's first show in Janurary.

there was talk o making 2 srt stratus, a 4 and a 6

But also remember that this SRT-6 will only be made for 1 year, then we will have a new stratus and in time a new SRT-6"

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
umm guys...where have you been? Dodge makes this "Stratus SRT4"...has been doing so for years. Just not here, its know to the Mexicans as the Startus RT (not same as US ver.) and they also offer Sebring turbo sedans. :D

·
SRTforums Member
1,060 Posts
acr2nv said:
umm guys...where have you been? Dodge makes this "Stratus SRT4"...has been doing so for years. Just not here, its know to the Mexicans as the Startus RT (not same as US ver.) and they also offer Sebring turbo sedans. :D
And they come stock with the Quafie limited slip.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
11 Participants
neonracer88
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing