Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Exterior wise it all looks the same... they just made some small changes in suspension, and the power train... :rofl:

In all seriousness Im amazed the car turned out the way it did, it was actually better than the concept.... and we all know that that almost NEVER happens. If they would have kept the suspension components there would proabably be a larger following.

Here is a link to an article with pics

http://formen.ign.com/news/27503.html?fromint=1

Cliffs notes of article:

Original engine - Supercharged 2.0l with 208hp 180lbs
Exterior - The same
Interior - the same minus momo seats, coloring, and sound system
suspension - way different.

·
Forum Moderator
13,324 Posts
Actually the exterior is not the same. The hood was slightly revised and the front fascia, headlights, rear bumper and tails are different.

·
Registered
404 Posts
i like how they went a completely different route engine wise. supercharged sohc 2 litre. chevy and saturn can keep that mess. Id rather our present setup. Plus the exterior looks extra rice, and that interior......thank god they changed that, i would hate to be someone with a blue aphobia and have to sit in there.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I wish they kept the interior and sound system. Other than that, I am very happy with the changes. I remember liking the hood when I first saw the pictures but now I think it's ugly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.