Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are they any good or are the DC sports really worth the extra money. I'm not opposed to spending more just want to make sure there is a difference.

·
Banned
917 Posts
I FUCKIN LOVE MY EBAY STRUT BARS.

seriously, they worked 5x better than i thought. alot more stable in sharp cornering and improved response was well wortht eh 48$ shipped

·
Administrator
39,432 Posts
no front bar will do much until you have a host of other suspension mods, and the rear, well, the only one that should be considered is the p-werks tri-point bar. I don't want any bar that has hinge points.

·
Registered
842 Posts
I had the DC Sports bar in the front and it was hitting my intake so I decided to give the ebay one a try. I did not notice any difference from the DC Sports to the Ebay.

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
i've run the DC bars (front/back) the pwerx rear bar (best by far) and now have both front and rear ebay bars...

fitment sucked, but they do fit, and they are on there tight like a virgin...they are functional as well..

cheers...

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
beyondspexj said:
Shifter said:
Treat the strut bolts like they're made of plastic...I think they are :eeeek:
never had a problem with mine. did you break yours?

Some people think that every bolt on a car should be as tight as humanly possible. Instead of a half turn past snug.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
from what i hear we should be starting with sway bars not strut bars guys

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I noticed a big difference in the car during cornering it tracks much better now. I may not be much of a mechanic but I have a feel for driving (call it a sensitive butt) and I really feel the added stiffness when the road has bumps in the corners. Is it a big change? No, the car still has too much understeer and of course no strut bar would ever change that, it just makes the car more solid.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts