Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
PLEASE, give the street racing preaching crap a rest, do you not have anything better to do???? We get the point your tryin to get across ok? Street racing is bad, ya got it. GIVE IT A REST FOR GOD SAKE!!! Do you just LOVE to argue on the internet or something?? Let me fill you on a little somethin and I know people have heard this before but maybe you haven't, "ARGUING ON THE INTERNET IS JUST LIKE WINNING THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS, EVEN IF YOU WIN THIS ARGUMENT, YOU'RE STILL RETARDED!" This board is for information and stories about the SRT-4, not for arguing over how street racing is bad. I know that might not be your MAIN purpose or maybe it is that you love to argue on the internet, but just put the damn subject to rest alright?????? I'm getting tired of seein so much flaming for street racing....GODDAMNIT!!! :evil: PEACE

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Hang on here...the guys kills himself,and the other one gets charged WTF :?: :?: :?: :?:
His story however does sound good...they pulled a gun on him?
Find it and off you go scott free.

Oh special ed:
Your sig a a bit oversized, can u do something about it :twisted:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Well no matter if the story is true or made up, if he was present, he can be charged for the guys death. You can be sitting on the sidelines watching, and have the witnesses and video to prove it, but if somebody gets hurt or killed, you will still be charged as an accessory,

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
cali said:
Hang on here...the guys kills himself,and the other one gets charged WTF :?: :?: :?: :?:
His story however does sound good...they pulled a gun on him?
Find it and off you go scott free.

Oh special ed:
Your sig a a bit oversized, can u do something about it :twisted:
Ya I know, I thought this story was pretty screwed up to. Maybe SRTed will keep us updated... :wink: . I just wanted to end the street racing arguement before it happened. I'm tired of reading these arguements....I just want some KILL stories!!! :twisted: :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
qwiksilvertrav
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing