Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For about an hour at least. :lol:

Wade came by the house after purchasing his beautiful Silver SRT-4 here in Tampa today. He flew in from Alabama last night and picked it up this morning.

He's a real nice guy. We took some pictures of his ride but I won't post them until he returns home. I learned my lesson from PitViper not to post pics of people's new ride before they even get home from the dealership, even though SOMEBODY did it to me. :lol:

Anyway, Silver is absolutely gorgeous! For those of you that haven't made your purchase yet, check out silver before settling on another color. Of course I still love my red, but soo many things on the car match the silver paint.

Congrats on your sweet ride Wade. :wink

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Yesss, the power of Silver!!!!!!!!! Kicks cheeses ass every time!!!!!!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Well,don't keep them all in suspense.....let 'em rip. I meant to tell you before I left that you could post them as soon as you wanted to. Thanks for all your help and I think the red looks good also!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hmmm... You had to fly to go to Florida to find a car? I actually bought mine in Florence, AL on Apr. 11th. I know some dealerships in Huntsville had them as well.

Did they not have Silver around North Alabama?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Well...

not exactly. I found a few in Alabama, but none of them would allow me the employee price. In fact, the ones I found were marked up at least $2000 from the sticker price. The dealer I was working with in Winfield that was going to allow me the discount was unable to acquire one from Dodge due to several reasons I'll not go into at this point because they would invariably raise my blood pressure again. Anyhoo, suffice it to say it was well worth my while to pick it up out of Tampa.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Nice!!
I should have two in my driveway tommorow! (for about 30secconds) And I don't even own one of em'!
Regardless, it will make a nice picture :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts