Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ive got 2 questions, i have the money saved up for a stage 2 with toys. sould i buy it from the dealership, and have it intalled there, to still have the awarrenty, or should i but it online.

Q#2 i am looking at modern performances web site and was woundering if the catch can that bolts to the motor mounts will work with boomba motor mounts or not.

if you have an opinion on where to buy s2 let me know, and how hard is the install

·
Registered
4,570 Posts
Um...I thought there was no warranty on S 1-3.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hondakiller04 said:
My dealer told me even if they install it, it will void the warranty. bs
i dont know but they told me that it wouldnt void the warrnty, but wtf do they know they called it the phase 2, and also the dealer knew nothing about the car, they tried to tell me that it is faster than the srt10's ram and viper, i just agreed with him and laguhed about it with the guys in the service dep.
but how hard is the s2 install

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hey I just ordered my Stage 2 W/O toys from the dealership, and they're gonna put it on for me--and I'll keep my full extended warranty by doing that :hi: ---all I did was talk to the service advisor who is cool as shit :wah?!: , and keeps asking me what else i'm gonna do with my car, and is all about modding srt-4's He just had to place the order and install for the stage 2 as some sort of "mechanical repair," and it some how gets past the whole voided warranty bs. :rofl:

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
Or you can do it yourself.....and what the dealer don't know can't hurt you:thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts