Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yerp!

got 2 new videos of a red srt-4 at englishtown NJ raceway park

1st video is of it racing a yellow GSR hatchback
http://forum.vwsport.com/dload.php?action=file&id=960
2nd video is of it racing a 350z...yup that's right, a blue 350z(bad times, but the srt still got 'em)
http://forum.vwsport.com/dload.php?action=file&id=954

thanx to my friend Timmy from VWsport.com for the videos

cya!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the GSR run was good, but the one with the 350z looked like they both messed up or something
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dunno, maybe it was someone mowing the lawn...or...hmm...good question
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,982 Posts
plz help-kinda new to this- why do i get audio only?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
check your sound settings in media properties
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,223 Posts
SilverSRT4Ken said:
plz help-kinda new to this- why do i get audio only?
That usually means your codecs need to be updated. If you're using Media Player 9, there was a separate patch consisting of only codecs for the player. You may be able to go to Microsoft's page and download them or try to update them from the player.

Good luck,

Sam
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,026 Posts
What they neglected to show was his run VS a Lightning :roll: . The guy in the Lightning tried to mock the SRT by taking off slow and the punching it but the poor P/U couldnt catch up thus running a 14.5 vs the SRT's 14.0 :shock: :twisted: :lol: 8) Good Kills..horrible times dude...get them mounts im telling you :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,003 Posts
Dam!! they post my shity runs.....(this was opening day a e-town)It rained earlier that day so....traction was not there. This was my first time with the car to the track,so I was getting use to it. The following week I ran 14.2 x2 and [email protected] and my best [email protected]


(I did not know I was being taped....oh wel..lol)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,203 Posts
NJ StreetRacing said:
yerp!

got 2 new videos of a red srt-4 at englishtown NJ raceway park

1st video is of it racing a yellow GSR hatchback
http://forum.vwsport.com/dload.php?action=file&id=960
2nd video is of it racing a 350z...yup that's right, a blue 350z(bad times, but the srt still got 'em)
http://forum.vwsport.com/dload.php?action=file&id=954

thanx to my friend Timmy from VWsport.com for the videos

cya!
Thanking for the video feed and the feedback with the encountered of the Nissan 350Z. I thought it was not worth the money since it is now approaching the Cobra price terrority.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,203 Posts
acr2nv said:
What they neglected to show was his run VS a Lightning :roll: . The guy in the Lightning tried to mock the SRT by taking off slow and the punching it but the poor P/U couldnt catch up thus running a 14.5 vs the SRT's 14.0 :shock: :twisted: :lol: 8) Good Kills..horrible times dude...get them mounts im telling you :wink:
:shock: :D :lol: :twisted:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,026 Posts
i was just merely pointing out that while i know the Lightning is faster he shot himself in the ass or should i say he stepped on his you know what in the process thus making himself look really smart :roll: :twisted: :wink:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,026 Posts
" YOU ( I :wink: ) KNOW THIS MAN!!!!!!" *movie quote*
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
cant see a thing can someone fix the prob.. :roll:
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top