Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case some saturn guys are on the forums, Saturn Of Worcester has 3 Redline IONs available. $22,300 with stereo,sunroof and I guess fully optioned.

they have 1 black and 2 blues. $3k rebate

·
Registered
632 Posts
There is a blue one here in Clarksburg, WV. At first thought it was a regualr saturn been sittin there for a good while stopped and checked it out and relized that it was a redline. Not too impressed, thought they would sell better but that thing has been there at least 2 months.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Thats all you Nivo! You know you want one, but the nissan guys will kill ya!

k3v

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
i did some research on the ions..they still come off as garbage to me..if i ever get rid of my srt-4..it will be for a sti or evo..most likely evo..cuz i sure do luv that 4G63

·
Registered
211 Posts
theres like 5 or 6 of them at my dealership for sale, been there for 2-3 months now, haven't seen one sold yet...............

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Wurd!! In my opinion they arent the sharpest lookin cars but their engine compartment looks sooooo clean. Nice job with that looks wise in my opinion

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
well i dint think its because of the car that they're not sellin. for instance the dodge dealer on RT 44 in taunton has 6 srt-4's on the lot.

·
Registered
211 Posts
kotu100 said:
well i dint think its because of the car that they're not sellin. for instance the dodge dealer on RT 44 in taunton has 6 srt-4's on the lot.
i have yet to see one on the road here, and around me theres a ton of wrx, sti, evo, few srt's so i figured i'd see atleast 1, oh and as for 6 srt's on a lot, theres a dealer near me with and i counted myself, 18 srt's, sickning

·
Registered
175 Posts
I raced one last night, beat him by a car1/2 I'm stock, he still had temp plates. He didn't get the wing so he thought he was sneaky but I saw the emblem on the back of the car and told him he shoulda bought a dodge :eveilgrin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts