Dodge SRT Forum banner

81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
I know this is a broad question, but how reliable/streetable could we expect these motors to be? Im in the market for a new build, but I do a lot of street driving with heavy drag strip abuse on weekends. :p

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
one day i wanna say that!!!!!
o0o and that turbo nsx must be nasty!!!
u could've already had one with the money you've spent on the srt :rofl::rofl:.....most ppl who have properly built big turbo srt's could have the car they always say...."man I wish I could afford that" :rofl:

·
Premium Member
5,120 Posts
o kev i know yall could do it....... just need the costumer
what other vehicles do yall work on?
Its EASY to run 10s plain and simple. I would have absolutely 0 issues with driving my car on the street if I wanted to. Also the statement about the customer do you realize most of the Realtune cars that have went 10s are located around Realtune so with this comment your saying everyone needs to move to Ohio, Pennsylvania areas to make good money to afford a 10 second car. All of the cars that have went 10's mine included have done so on log manifolds. I went [email protected] on a D65 and log manifold. [email protected] went 9.96 on a log manifold. So really you dont need tons of money to build a fast car you need a good shop/tuner/good parts to get the job done:readclose

Shanes car went [email protected] and is basically a stock car with a Stage 3 turbo and EMS.

·
Premium Member
5,120 Posts
u could've already had one with the money you've spent on the srt :rofl::rofl:.....most ppl who have properly built big turbo srt's could have the car they always say...."man I wish I could afford that" :rofl:

I think xXSilentScreamXx should sell all his parts and buy my car so I can step up my game and shoot for some 8's with another car me and Aaron from Realtune have our eyes on!

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
Its EASY to run 10s plain and simple. I would have absolutely 0 issues with driving my car on the street if I wanted to. Also the statement about the customer do you realize most of the Realtune cars that have went 10s are located around Realtune so with this comment your saying everyone needs to move to Ohio, Pennsylvania areas to make good money to afford a 10 second car. All of the cars that have went 10's mine included have done so on log manifolds. I went [email protected] on a D65 and log manifold. [email protected] went 9.96 on a log manifold. So really you dont need tons of money to build a fast car you need a good shop/tuner/good parts to get the job done:readclose

Shanes car went [email protected] and is basically a stock car with a Stage 3 turbo and EMS.
all i meant was someone local with interest.....im not sure were in my comment i said anything about money ect........
i meant nothing disrespectful.. with my comment :hi:

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
I think xXSilentScreamXx should sell all his parts and buy my car so I can step up my game and shoot for some 8's with another car me and Aaron from Realtune have our eyes on!
GN I hope!!

·
Banned
32,448 Posts
nope john who says no one runs 10s.....
Please don't put words in my mouth. I said if it were so easy... everyone would be doing it. Running 10's is not easy and we have 25 maybe running 10 seconds out of 25,000 cars made.

Again Connor, you can pay to have any car built for you... I would be willing to bet that if you contacted PFI they would be willing to build a tube car ready to run 7's for the right amount of cash (KW's build anyone?). Its about the money and how much you are willing to spend. Can 10's be done on a budget, I am sure it can, I just don't know what that budget is :rofl:.

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
Please don't put words in my mouth. I said if it were so easy... everyone would be doing it. Running 10's is not easy and we have 25 maybe running 10 seconds out of 25,000 cars made.

Again Connor, you can pay to have any car built for you... I would be willing to bet that if you contacted PFI they would be willing to build a tube car ready to run 7's for the right amount of cash (KW's build anyone?). Its about the money and how much you are willing to spend. Can 10's be done on a budget, I am sure it can, I just don't know what that budget is :rofl:.
the one thing we agree upon...

81 - 94 of 94 Posts