Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Live in Sacto, CA -- just got a sliver one! Love this car... a lot. Love this forum, too.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
You lucky bastard!

Welcome to da boards :wink:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
SilverSRT4Ken said:
Live in Sacto, CA -- just got a sliver one! Love this car... a lot. Love this forum, too.
do you have to live in Cali (looking at ur sig)...im a 01' Magnum ACR former owner...lookin for another

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
selling the ACR

Thanks guys!
Yes i am selliong the ACR- if you are interested [email protected] screamin deal:won a car show in neon class last year- need to get rid of the pymnts- $5000 options from dealer- i put in another $3000 aftermarket- i forgot to mention the short throw shifter from mopar (the right way) KBB value is 12,500 but i'm only askin 11,500.

about the panasonic-- i dont have the serial# cuz it's at home now, but it's about 2yrs old, 45wx4, tilt/removbl face w/remote. dual rca outlets. i'll get back to ya on that.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no, i got my srt-4 from arden swift north, cuz they arent marking them up at all- roseville wntd $5000 over- i talked them down to 2,300 & he sed i wouldnt get [email protected] (&i'm a direct relative of an employee) so i left & went to arden & paid msrp

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
440sixpack
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing