Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
SRTforums Member, Magnum Goodness
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Now that I have my new suspension in, I went and took a few pictures. I wish I had found a better setting, but it was getting dark and it's all I could find at the time. Enjoy and comments are welcome :)

Here's the suspension components I installed:
Tokico HP "Blues" struts

Kazera StreetSport springs (1.5" front, 1.4" rear)

The photoshoot pics:

Here's a few pics to show you what kind of a drop my suspension gave me...
STOCK:

NEW:

And here's a comparison to my old stock struts/1st gen ACR springs, which made my ass look like it was sagging...
OLD:

NEW:

·
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know, I'd get an SRT front, but they are so played out these days...everyone who has an SXT is getting the SRT front. I'd feel like I'd be posing as an SRT-4, so until they come out with a better front kit that would match nicely with the Mopar lip I have, the stock front is staying on.

·
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im contemplating on painting the machined spokes black like the others...I think that would make the wheels look much better.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Have you considered cutting out the lower grill pieces and removing the upper grill inserts? I think if you're not moving up to SRT skin, you might as well clean up the Neon front a tad on your own. Car looks GREAT by the way.

·
Registered
601 Posts
You've done a great job on it, but like the others said, look at some tires that don't add any height to the car, but have a higer sidewall. Once that's done, you're golden.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I don't really care for the AAR Neon sticker. Would look cleaner without it.
But your car so....

·
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well to each his own...it's the way I have pictured the car since I bought it and I have a few more cosmetics I'm going to do to it before I start doing performance stuff. I'm not even wanting to have a super quick car anymore...another reason why I didnt get an SRT. It's still under warranty, so nothing major will happen to it until the warranty runs out. By that time, i should be able to find a super-cheap SRT motor and swap it in.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
spindler27 said:
you need to do something about your corners and your headlights, the front end looks boring and plain compared to the rear
I say blacked out headlamps and clear or black side markers and you will be set!! I still think it looks great, good job:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
Looks great, i would of went with a lower drop though just to get rid of the wheel gap, nice job on it though...not many neons that i like...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts