Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
i always liked that car. i wonder why they didnt make it?

when i drove it it handled like a dream, it was the best handling car in my garage.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Those are soo hot. I've got a Die-Cast model of it...hehe

·
Registered
864 Posts
I could never own a car with a Hemi. Those STUPID ASS Dodge commercials have ruined it for me. "That thing got a Hemi?"

·
Registered
420 Posts
i remember the copper head. i was actually saving for it but it never came out. i think they said the price was going to be like 35k at the time, sucks.

frank

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
AWD OWNZ U said:
Maybe if I have a plate that says NOTHEMI.
you dont like the commercial with the dragster? :lol:

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lifeisdeath said:
AWD OWNZ U said:
Maybe if I have a plate that says NOTHEMI.
you dont like the commercial with the dragster? :lol:
I think this is a little jealousy concerning the hemi motor, which will again dominate the street scenes and track.

As noted by Hot Rod mag, the HEMI is the most efficient designed engine that produces more power for its size than any other motor in the world of car manufacturing. :lol:

Even my little Swift GT has hemi heads on it. Surprising to note though. Opposing valves, round hemispherical combustion chamber with a spark plug in the middle.

It would be nice to see this in the SRT-4 for 06 (3.7 Hemi).

·
Registered
72 Posts
haha every 1 prolly already knos but its all just a gimmick the new hemis arnt any thing like the true hemi head design... its just like ford triton, chevy vortech, northstar, just a name that sells....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
9 Participants
-EV1L 4-
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing