Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welllllll, today was my first day with my BDJ's exhaust with the turbo xs dialed in at 18lbs. Took awhile to get the agp wga dialed down to 12lbs, the nuts were about twice as far apart without the exhaust. After a few tries, finally got it to peak at 18lbs and drop off to 16. And at the very next signal light an '03 Ford Lightning......

He had a full exhaust, pulley, chip, intake hitting around 14 lbs of boost. Off the line he was awesome, but never gained more than a car length on me and we were even from a roll. My SRT-4 is a BEAST now!!! All I have are the above mods with stage 1. HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE difference over stock.

I LOVE THIS CAR :rofl: BOOO YAH!

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
nice.. i am getting my agp wga in the mail soon...

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
joejamesatou said:
Welllllll, today was my first day with my BDJ's exhaust with the turbo xs dialed in at 18lbs. Took awhile to get the agp wga dialed down to 12lbs, the nuts were about twice as far apart without the exhaust. After a few tries, finally got it to peak at 18lbs and drop off to 16. And at the very next signal light an '03 Ford Lightning......

He had a full exhaust, pulley, chip, intake hitting around 14 lbs of boost. Off the line he was awesome, but never gained more than a car length on me and we were even from a roll. My SRT-4 is a BEAST now!!! All I have are the above mods with stage 1. HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE difference over stock.

I LOVE THIS CAR :rofl: BOOO YAH!
How ca you tell all those mods rolling up to a light?

·
Premium Member, SRT of the Month
5,535 Posts
i have the same setup as you except the exhaust... on my 2004 and i was wondering if the exhaust made that huge of a difference... can you not still hit 18 lbs and hold 16 with the factory exhaust
just curious

·
Registered
636 Posts
i peg 18-18.5lbs and fall to 15.5-16lbs at redline with stock exhaust...

·
Registered
678 Posts
damn you guys. I've got the TCC WGA & Hallman boost controller sitting on the shelf at home. You're making me want to get that stuff installed ASAP!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
essbase said:
A fellow OU grad with a modded SRT-4 in Dallas, Tejas? hmm...
Boomer SOOONER!!!! Bowling Green is going down this weekend :ninja:

Back to topic, we pulled over down the road and talked about cars/trucks. He may have me about 120hp on me, but I weigh only 2900 lbs. He had a passenger as well. Still, not bad for the cheap used parts swapmeet setup im running.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
d_fl8ted1 said:
i have the same setup as you except the exhaust... on my 2004 and i was wondering if the exhaust made that huge of a difference... can you not still hit 18 lbs and hold 16 with the factory exhaust
just curious
Before the exhaust it pulled hard. The BDJ's adds what feels like another 25hp. If you get BDJ's get a side exit twister. I got mine used for $125 and didn't have much choice on the setup, which is a 16" resonator w/ dump. It makes lots of power and lots of resonance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts