Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've always been fascinated with the success of the NSRT-4 Rally applications. The car always seemed like such a proper 4 cylinder "Muscle car" and I finally got my hands on a 1 owner 04' in silver. It was completely stock when i found it with super corny "graphic" stripes from the Chrysler dealership. I removed the graphics and gave it a full detail right after I got it. The plan is to save up and install these D2 Racing Gravel Coilovers to raise the front an inch and check to see if it sits level: Rally squish. I may end up lowering the rear by a half inch and see where that leaves me with tire clearance. In the meantime I really wanted forged lightweight but strong wheels. I actually found these BlackRhino's with a 15 offset weighing 16lbs on marketplace for a steal. A set of 15mm hubcentric spacers adapted fresh hubs to the 114.3 bolt pattern with stock stud length (no grinding studs thankfully. I have them wrapped in cheapo 225/60's for now (honestly didn’t know what was going to fit) until I save up for the suspension and will switch to Hercules h/p 4000 tires. Barely fits up front but so far no rubbing. I'll update when coilovers are installed and get better pics. After I get done with suspention and steering I'll tackle some modest bolt ons :)
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Cloud
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There's a guy that used to post on here that Rallied is NSRT-4. Freightdog319
V cool I’ll look it up. I’ve been reading a lot about Chris Greenhouse and his dominance of the fwd rally circuit since around 2006 even. Just watched a rally race he won in 2020 on YouTube. There’s just something about watching these cars hit close to 100mph on pothole dirt roads lol. So rad.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts