Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member, SRT of the Month
5,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if anyone knew what the biggest drag radial you can fit on the 15" pt steelies.... with stock struts lowered 1.25 inches.... i have 1/4 spacers i run with my slicks... running m and h 24.5 slicks right now... but needing drag radials for a king of street competition.... i found some mickey ts

235/60/15 would these work... if anyone knows please get back to me...
thanks

·
Administrator
39,431 Posts
M&H 235/60-15 DOT Cheater slick, I think that's what it's actually called. Only other option known to fit is the 225/50-15 BFG Drag Radial.

·
Registered
182 Posts
d_fl8ted1 said:
i was wondering if anyone knew what the biggest drag radial you can fit on the 15" pt steelies.... with stock struts lowered 1.25 inches.... i have 1/4 spacers i run with my slicks... running m and h 24.5 slicks right now... but needing drag radials for a king of street competition.... i found some mickey ts

235/60/15 would these work... if anyone knows please get back to me...
thanks

when r u gonna run king of street? and where? i have the m&h if u wanna try them :readclose

·
Registered
306 Posts
I run the M&H slicks....235/60 17 on pt steelies. I'm dropped 2",have the 3mm spacers.......they rub the struts,just alittle. Only cause,past the finish line at our local track is like going offroading.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts