Dodge SRT Forum banner

Are you going to MOPAR Day at Santa Pod Raceway

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I wanted to find out how many people would be interested in going to the MOPAR day that they will be having at Santa Pod Raceway?

http://www.santapod.co.uk/e_mopar.php
13th Mopar Euro Nationals
Friday 28th - Sunday 30th July
RWYB for American Muscle cars only, burnout competition, live music, camping

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
i was just about to ask you if you were going. i got my supervisor to go there on the 9th also. he has a mustang gt with a bodykit and a co worker is putting in a new turbo into his jetta just to beat up on him. should be a good time.

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That sucks. Yeah, I will be there later this year. Luckily though after MOPAR Day. WAHOO!!!!!!!!! :clap:

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SRT-4_UK said:
i was just about to ask you if you were going. i got my supervisor to go there on the 9th also. he has a mustang gt with a bodykit and a co worker is putting in a new turbo into his jetta just to beat up on him. should be a good time.
Sweet. I missed your post earlier. and just saw it when I refreshed the screen and scrolled down. Cool. Yeah, I should be going, but no wideband yet. :( hopefully it will get here either tomorrow or Saturday. If not I might have to get off work early one day and install it then.

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool. I will see if I can get away from the house for alittle bit. When exactly are you doing it? I can meet you at the Mildenhall Auto Hobby shop.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts