Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somebody on a Golf/GTI site claims to have seen a stock SRT run [email protected] Here's the link - http://forums.20vturbo.com/viewtopic.php?t=13751 .

That's damn fast! Maybe a perfect launch, maybe the perfect day, maybe the perfect car!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Not sure if you read further down the post ebbtide, but Exhaust Depot cleared it up. That was his runs they were talking about and his best was 14.1, not 13.6. Would be nice to see that stock, but need better grip off the start. An LSD or wider tires would help solve that problem. :)

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just a set of drag radials would probably get you pretty close

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Drag radials would probably get you close, but I don't know about 13.6 stock. After mine gets completely broken in, I can see getting mid to low 13.9's on stock tires with a perfect launch and good conditions.

Getting down to 13.6 I think would require mods.

Of course this is only my opinion... :lol:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
man u guys must be blind...the car in question is Exhaust Depot's car and NO it didnt run a 13.6 it ran a 14.1 @ 99 reread the entire thread you'll see. Im correcting the guys at the SRT4 forum on Neons.org for this same exact link.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
nighcore
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing