Black ‘21 Mach 1 Mustang Tremec 6-Speed/Recaros
6,326 Posts
That's what I'm talkin bout! =D>

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Freeway Flasher said:
BAD ASS DRO so how much did the slicks and boost controller cost you together???That is still a bad ass time gj..
Their are lots of different boost controllers that all essentially do the same thing. I have a pricey electronic one, but you can get the same results from the $129 TurboXS HPMBC.

The slicks cost $150 each. You can get them from http://www.relentlessracing.com

The slicks require 15" wheels. I recommend Kosei K1's (only because they are light and I know they fit). You can get them from TireRack for $129 each.

Hope this helps,
Dan

BTW -- Thanks everybody!!!

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
paul544 said:
Nice runs, but just so I am understanding this, this is with slicks and boost control and thats it? No other mods???
Type R badge and a downpipe.

Dan, I hope your a fat bastard. That way you can loose 50lbs and drop 1/4 of your time slip. :)

Great numbers man. You go with your bad ass self!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Paul544 wrote: Nice runs, but just so I am understanding this, this is with slicks and boost control and thats it? No other mods???
=====

Not exactly...

Here are my mods, broken into what I consider performance vs. other. I've posted this stuff many times, so I'm sorry for not including it in my time post. It's a lot of stuff, but I think the slicks and the extra boost (along with the motor mounts) are the most significant mods.

Performance Mods
--------------------
Greddy PRofec e-01 EBC
M&H Racemaster slicks
Deyeme Racing Motor Mounts (all 3 - firm)
ATP Turbo 3" Downpipe
ATP Turbo 3" Racepipe
PVO-Style Hood Mod

"Other" Mods
---------------
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs
ATP Turbo Upgraded Pressure Pipe
HKS Super Sequential Blow Off Valve
Greddy Oil Catch Can
Momo Carbon Air Shift Knob
Window Tint 35%
Blitz Turbo Timer
Kenwood Excelon Head Unit
Sirius Satellite Radio Receiver
Kenwood Music Keg
ACBC Powdercoating coated valve cover (color: Red Baron)

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
hmmm, who will be the first on the forums in the 12's? If that yellowsrt guy that dynoed at 285 puts on some slick's I think he may run a 12.9 :)

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Damn that's fast. Nice runs!!! It's gonna be a good summer!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.