Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
I am bumping this because ALL of us Cali owners should be going to this event. This is going to be an amazing event that we just can't miss. To think that JGTC is going to be at California Speedway is mind blowing!! Get your tickets NOW!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
839 Posts
BRUTE4Z said:
I have to go both days. There is no other way!! :thumbsup:

I agree! For only $15 you can go the whole damn weekend! Waste to only buy one day (unless you absolutely cant go both days)

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
count Roderick, Cat and Paul in!

Thanks.

·
SRTforums Photoshop Expert
7,282 Posts
Click Here for Information on the Layout/Schedule,
Click Here for Information on the Attraction Descriptions

just thought that'd help.. i hope to be going :D

[edit]SRT-Tekk, where'd you get $15 from? cause all i see @ that site is $50, and the 1 day passes are $35. This is where i got MY info, where'd you get yours?

·
Registered
849 Posts
I gots a weekend pass. :clap: I don't think people realize what a momentus occasion this event is going to be.

suzq044 - If you want you can carpool with me to the Speedway. I live 10min. north of Temecula. Let me know. :thumbsup:

·
SRTforums Photoshop Expert
7,282 Posts
that might work, i'll see if i can get my parents to "give me an early b-day gift" (since its on Jan 6 NEway)for that 50$ ;) cause i am saving for the rest of my PSP right now

PS: i'm in carlsbad ;) @ poinsettia off the 5

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.