Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Nice man! That MPH is insane for only a 11.0!

·
Premium Member (Lifetime), SRT of the Month
9,177 Posts
Nice man! That MPH is insane for only a 11.0!
Looks like its spinning in 2nd gear I trapped 97 with a 7.2 he is at 7.4 at 105

Try a 2nd gear burn out!! Didn't look like a 2nd gear

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Looks like its spinning in 2nd gear I trapped 97 with a 7.2 he is at 7.4 at 105

Try a 2nd gear burn out!! Didn't look like a 2nd gear
Yeah its hard to see on my phone.

·
Registered
988 Posts

·
Premium Member (Lifetime), SRT of the Month
9,177 Posts
your new Ava just confused the piss outta me.....

OP awesome vid and run!!
Explain. It like it shiny and sweet looking. Hahah

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Its either Meth! or Duster! (I think)

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mods please! And what was your 2step set at?
Built engine
TDS Head
TDS turbo manifold
6266 dbb .82

Boost box was set at 4800..

OP it was a first gear burn out Im to scared to try second gear.I need to cut down my 60. It was also breaking up at the end of 3rd and 4th I need to figure that out.

Im trying for 10s as soon as I hit 10s Im done with this car! Then its Evo or wrx build.

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Built engine
TDS Head
TDS turbo manifold
6266 dbb .82

OP it was a first gear burn out Im to scared to try second gear.I need to cut down my 60. It was also breaking up at the end of 3rd and 4th I need to figure that out.

Im trying for 10s as soon as I hit 10s Im done with this car! Then its Evo or wrx build.
what kinda numbers did you make on the dyno?

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
OP mentioned his dyno figures like one time only I think (good practice not to swim in dyno charts). Dynos aren't the benchmark...the track is and he's moving. No trans work OP?

·
Premium Member
2,426 Posts
Built engine
TDS Head
TDS turbo manifold
6266 dbb .82

Ha sounds just like me. Nice numbers! I ran 11.0 as well breaking up in 4th and still havent had a chance to figure it out.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ha sounds just like me. Nice numbers! I ran 11.0 as well breaking up in 4th and still havent had a chance to figure it out.
Mine was running great for 3 weeks drove over two hours to the track and it had to start breaking up after the second run!:knockhead

Op Pump was [email protected] psi race was [email protected]

Op I bought a "built transmission" On here about 3 years ago when I first got my car but Not sure how built it really is Untill I take it apart this year.

·
Premium Member
2,426 Posts
Mine was running great for 3 weeks drove over two hours to the track and it had to start breaking up after the second run!:knockhead

Op Pump was [email protected] psi race was [email protected]

Op I bought a "built transmission" On here about 3 years ago when I first got my car but Not sure how built it really is Untill I take it apart this year.
Yup, mine only does it at the track and only when I run higher boost like 30 psi. I have an idea what the problem is, just have not yet had a chance to work on it. Funny how you mentioned being done as soon as you hit 10s then time to build an evo or wrx - I plan to be done when I hit 10s and I have an STI sitting the garage waiting haha.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold), SRT of the Month
7,512 Posts
So close Brandon!

Try gapping your plugs a little tighter to help with with the break up. The MPH is there for mid 10's (I went [email protected]). Also if you get a chance make sure she isn't a little rich up top. If so LMK and I'll e-mail you a a file with some fuel pulled. C16 doesn't like to be rich.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
So close Brandon!

Try gapping your plugs a little tighter to help with with the break up. The MPH is there for mid 10's (I went [email protected]). Also if you get a chance make sure she isn't a little rich up top. If so LMK and I'll e-mail you a a file with some fuel pulled. C16 doesn't like to be rich.
Okay man Will do . Im trying to get my 60 down Im cutting 1.92 and 1.89s
Im more than happy with the car.Looks like we might have another TDS car in the 10s!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts