Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Here comes yet another stupid question from the guy in oshawa. Ok so stg 2 will be coming in about two months or so. Now where the hell do I get 100 octane? Here is what I have come up with so far. Back in the day you could stroll up to a local airport and ask for 100LL (LL standing for low lead) and they will fill your jug or gas tank. That gas is still a dollar per litre, which is pretty good in my opinion. Or do I go to Sunoco get ultra 94 and then off to crappy tire and pick up two bottles of octane boost to get to 100? that way could be expensive because those bottles are 11 or so dollars, and we will need two. I have also heard that some sunoce locations can get 100 octane for you? I am asking because once I start to go toronto motor sport park more often I will want to use 100 octane. Thank you all for your help.

·
Registered
231 Posts
find

find a fuel distributer"bluk plant" somewhere, some places allow you to buy the big drums of fuel, here in BC you can get drums of 104 octane, but im not sure about the cost.

good luck, and thanks about letting me know stg2 is out soon, thx

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
oshawa SRT said:
Hey all,

Here comes yet another stupid question from the guy in oshawa. Ok so stg 2 will be coming in about two months or so. Now where the hell do I get 100 octane? Here is what I have come up with so far. Back in the day you could stroll up to a local airport and ask for 100LL (LL standing for low lead) and they will fill your jug or gas tank. That gas is still a dollar per litre, which is pretty good in my opinion. Or do I go to Sunoco get ultra 94 and then off to crappy tire and pick up two bottles of octane boost to get to 100? that way could be expensive because those bottles are 11 or so dollars, and we will need two. I have also heard that some sunoce locations can get 100 octane for you? I am asking because once I start to go toronto motor sport park more often I will want to use 100 octane. Thank you all for your help.

FYI, they have high octane fuel (104 or 112?) at the track (Cayuga) you can buy.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
you can go to some Sunoco's and ask for 100octane...kinda wink...nudge nudge. I got a buddy in whitby that carries it at the one he works at.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
BrooklinSRT4 said:
you can go to some Sunoco's and ask for 100octane...kinda wink...nudge nudge. I got a buddy in whitby that carries it at the one he works at.
the one near the extreme fitness and amc??

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
bassnsrt said:
what would happen if you used 100 on stage 1 or 0 ? :wah?!:
I think the guy who posted those crazy Stage 1 dyno numbers used 100+ octane. Didnt look like he gained much WHP, but he did get a nice gain for WTQ.

I could be wrong though...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.