Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Decided to upgrade my old Bluetooth radio for a touch screen.
Communication Device Mobile device Portable communications device Gesture Gadget

Found this ebay unit and thought to gave it a try.

Install was pretty straightforward, but not for a novice as it comes with no instructions.
Land vehicle Vehicle Speedometer Plant Car

The unit is very responsive, and the screen picture quality is nice.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks good! When I was in the market it was tough to find one that didn’t cover the a/c / heat controls. Good find!
Looks good! When I was in the market it was tough to find one that didn’t cover the a/c / heat controls. Good find!
Font Communication Device Parallel Motor vehicle Screenshot
Thanks! Yeah the next alternative was a double din setup.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Ha ha yep for sure.
Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle door Steering wheel Vehicle

Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design Car Vehicle door
Car Steering part Motor vehicle Automotive design Steering wheel

I’m case anyone is curious, I bought the double din bezel from Ortiz Custom Pods: 2000 2005 Dodge Neon SRT4 - Double Din Radio Bezel - OCPD-26

Unfortunately it looks like their prices went up like 60% for this item. It’s a 7 inch head unit by the way. I had to trim up around the edges to get it to fit, and ultimately had to repaint it. But all in all I’m really happy with it. 👍🏻

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ha ha yep for sure. View attachment 149657
View attachment 149658 View attachment 149656

I’m case anyone is curious, I bought the double din bezel from Ortiz Custom Pods: 2000 2005 Dodge Neon SRT4 - Double Din Radio Bezel - OCPD-26

Unfortunately it looks like their prices went up like 60% for this item. It’s a 7 inch head unit by the way. I had to trim up around the edges to get it to fit, and ultimately had to repaint it. But all in all I’m really happy with it. 👍🏻
Looks nice! Looks factory, which is a big plus.👍

1 - 16 of 16 Posts