·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody want to meet up there, post it :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Get something going for Thursday, im not busy Thursday.

No I still dont have my damn car.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Becca said:
roll out the rental and pick up some boba
I would but I have to drive down to oceanside to pick up a part for a forum member.

I will be down for anything on Thursday 8)

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Roderick is going to Dynoworks, but I don't mind stopping by. I have to ask for permission first. Can you guys meet a little earlier? Since I dropped this class, I don't have anything to do... LOL Because I was sick TWICE already this semester, 15 units of homework plus work was not working out well for me. =)

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Okay well Roderick is not at Dynoworks yet because of traffic. I'm going to the public library to study. I have to try to find my cell phone... AHHHHH

·
Registered
490 Posts
:lol: yeah i just got home from that traffic and there is an accident at green river.. traffic is probably backed up for at least another hour.. i saw it as i was heading west.

So no one else is gonna go?

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
yea good one. i stopped by and then called Danny because no one was there!

·
Registered
490 Posts
funks said:
How's the fishing on Seal Beach Pier this time of year? pretty good?

Been meaning to take my son fishing.. Start him off with some easy pier fishing first..
thats where im at.. i havent really been fishing too much but im trying to pick it up now. It really just depends on the night, but i have cought at least one the past few times out. None of which we keep tho.

This sounds like it could turn into a Srt/Fishing meet :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.