Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
28,000 KM's....bah you're a lightweight..... 29,000KM's here :lol: :tongue:

So did you head gasket go yet? everyone kept telling me my headgasket would blow b/c its just another "neon" engine. :eeeek: :rofl:

How come we never see ya at any meets?

·
Registered
2,326 Posts

Maybe he has alot of school assignments due like someone on this forum? :tongue: :rofl:

Happy 1st anniversary to you and your/SRT-4. :lol: Mine is coming up soon.
What have you been doing/modding lately to your car BrooklinSRT4? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
new mods are in the sig...working all day and night school some days of the week...and usually with the girlfriend on the weekends...just plain old busy...

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
bluert said:
Maybe he has alot of school assignments due like someone on this forum? :tongue: :rofl:
smartass! :rofl:

You better hope that LM piece you need, doesnt get "lost" somehow, and end up on Ebay.com :hi: :lol: :tongue:

·
Registered
935 Posts
White_Zzzzz said:
28,000 KM's....bah you're a lightweight..... 29,000KM's here :lol: :tongue:

So did you head gasket go yet? everyone kept telling me my headgasket would blow b/c its just another "neon" engine. :eeeek: :rofl:

While the head is off, if it is ever off....Give it to me so I can port the hell out of it for ya... :eveilgrin

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
BrooklinSRT4 said:
new mods are in the sig...working all day and night school some days of the week...and usually with the girlfriend on the weekends...just plain old busy...
I hear you. Sometime it's a real pain in the axx having to work during the day and have the motivation to go to classes at night. :eeeek: I've been cheating the passed few months by not taking any evening classes but come Jan., I'll forced myself back into the routine and finish my hydraulic certificate. :lol:
That's a nice list of mods you got there. Must be real close to 300whp?

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
White_Zzzzz said:
smartass! :rofl:

You better hope that LM piece you need, doesnt get "lost" somehow, and end up on Ebay.com :hi: :lol: :tongue:
^^^^ :rofl: :rofl: BTW, Canadian Tire has Redline motor oil on sale for $9.09/btl till next Friday. I am good till next fall. :lol:

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bluert said:
I hear you. Sometime it's a real pain in the axx having to work during the day and have the motivation to go to classes at night. :eeeek: I've been cheating the passed few months by not taking any evening classes but come Jan., I'll forced myself back into the routine and finish my hydraulic certificate. :lol:
That's a nice list of mods you got there. Must be real close to 300whp?
oh i'm very close to 300whp :eveilgrin and i'm stocking up on Redline oil too :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
bluert said:
^^^^ :rofl: :rofl: BTW, Canadian Tire has Redline motor oil on sale for $9.09/btl till next Friday. I am good till next fall. :lol:
Hmmmm....what would you say if I said I could get that price anytime? ;)

Someone has been doing some homework. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.