Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some of you New Englanders have met my brother Matt before. Mostly at meet at my mom's house probably. He goes by "MREZ" on the boards.

Anyway, I think we need push him just a bit.

Today he was offered a 2005 Orange Blast for 1% under invoice, due to his job percs. $86 out of pocket and he takes it home today :bandit: ...

DON"T SLEEP MATT!!!

k3v

·
Registered
799 Posts
matt make sure they show you the invoice.let me no what eq it has and ill tell u the invoice.heres i have 2 here ill show you.this one has moon roof ,kicker auto and orange paint invoice is 21600 window is 22835. 2nd is same thing but with air bag seats invoice is 21959 window is 23225.

·
Premium Member
9,774 Posts
JIM383 said:
matt make sure they show you the invoice.let me no what eq it has and ill tell u the invoice.heres i have 2 here ill show you.this one has moon roof ,kicker auto and orange paint invoice is 21600 window is 22835. 2nd is same thing but with air bag seats invoice is 21959 window is 23225.
are you in new england? if not I doubt he will be buying a cali car from massachusetts.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He called me while test driving it... He said the color looks nice in the sun. It has a chameleon type shine to it.

He saw a STI on the highway and the dodge guy let him drop to third... He loves it, but hasn't had a car payment in about a yr. I don't blame him for not wanting one, but he is in the need of a reliable car.

k3v

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month, 2011 Calendar C
8,393 Posts
Yeah he should definitely go for it. A week ago a dodge tech here in RI bought the first one Bald Hill Dodge had. I parked next to it today, and sure enough forgot my camera, but it does look nice in the sun.

I got a huge deal on mine when I bought it....but thats cause I worked there, I only paid 18,5 for the car, AND had it trucked here from Boston. :clap:

·
War Stories Moderator
838 Posts
I have an orange here too, actually 2. If he is on the affiliate program, which it sounds like, that is the best way to buy a car.

·
Registered
907 Posts
buy it...the orange is sexy...i saw one at my local dealer

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.