Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
So is it time for playoffs? is there already a winner for this FF season? did fern team win? is this Pizza league? does anyone care, or just me?

·
Administrator
39,026 Posts
coors won. he was very active and made a lot of transactions to stay up on top. Pizza, you won your final 5 regular season matchups, pretty good for not paying attention to it. everyone else got killed by injuries.

My first four draft picks were Luck, Hyde, Jimmy Graham, and Edelman. Complete f'k waste of picks. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
45,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
coors won. he was very active and made a lot of transactions to stay up on top. Pizza, you won your final 5 regular season matchups, pretty good for not paying attention to it. everyone else got killed by injuries.

My first four draft picks were Luck, Hyde, Jimmy Graham, and Edelman. Complete f'k waste of picks. :rofl:
I did a quick check on my team before the game started and made like two changes but if you look at my bench I had a ton of points on the bench so I would have won regardless but for a few weeks I didn't even look at my team because I got my settlement and fantasy football was no longer worth my time. I actually thought my team was good enough to sustain itself:lol:

The whole league got hammered with early draft round picks that were a bust like Jimmy Graham but I compensated and picked Gary Barnidge the TE for Cleveland in all three of my leagues from the FA. Dude was a beast.

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Morning Stow, thanks for the update. I should have known that your excellent admin skills, also extends to monitoring the commish/status of the forum FF leagues. :lol: Pizza, money sometime leads to that level of distraction. However, no one can doubt your FF skills. Lets give Coors the props he deserve, for winning the FF championship.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts