Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member, SRT of the Month
Joined
·
5,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,026 Posts
wtf was that in the left lane!!!
 

·
Premium Member, SRT of the Month
Joined
·
5,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you wont believe it.... a ford pinto with a 2.3 liter turbo.... it was nasty LOL
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,026 Posts
d_fl8ted1 said:
you wont believe it.... a ford pinto with a 2.3 liter turbo.... it was nasty LOL
no shit! i was looking at the traps and ets for the trip down the 1320 and that thing fukin moves out. Wish you had gotten video:thumbsup:

good run btw...a 1.9 on slicks though?
 

·
Premium Member, SRT of the Month
Joined
·
5,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes i am running 24.5 X 8 m and h and can not get them to hook.... i am not sure what i am doing wrong... i have talked to m and h and he says i have to omuch power for that size slick.... if i could get down to a 1.7 60' i would have a mid 11 car..... it sucks....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,359 Posts
d_fl8ted1 said:
yes i am running 24.5 X 8 m and h and can not get them to hook.... i am not sure what i am doing wrong... i have talked to m and h and he says i have to omuch power for that size slick.... if i could get down to a 1.7 60' i would have a mid 11 car..... it sucks....
how much power do you make? im going to be making 430whp and i have the 24.5 slicks
 

·
Premium Member, SRT of the Month
Joined
·
5,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i put down 444 on pump..... which that was what i was racing on this weekend.... 425 torque....
 

·
Premium Member, SRT of the Month
Joined
·
5,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,063 Posts
d_fl8ted1 said:
i put down 444 on pump..... which that was what i was racing on this weekend.... 425 torque....
Thats a tasty run. If you run a low 1.8 low 11.70s are for you. What are your supporting mods for your 50 trim that allow you to put out 444 hp on pump? What boost also? Thats a hell of a nice combo you have going on there. :thumbsup:
 

·
Premium Member, SRT of the Month
Joined
·
5,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
addictedtosin said:
d_fl8ted1 said:
i put down 444 on pump..... which that was what i was racing on this weekend.... 425 torque....
Thats a tasty run. If you run a low 1.8 low 11.70s are for you. What are your supporting mods for your 50 trim that allow you to put out 444 hp on pump? What boost also? Thats a hell of a nice combo you have going on there. :thumbsup:
i have pretty much all supporting mods.... built engine but nothing has been ported yet.... soon to do that... i was on 21-22 psi of boost...
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top