Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just looked in TOPS today and $21,995 is the new starting price now with no options. Also got the new catalog in and they are going to be releasing an ordinary Neon SXT with the SRT-4 Design Group as an option which basically gives it the scoop hood, dual rear exhaust and high spoiler. So it looks like a wimpy srt-4 without the 17's and front fascia, but everything else on the exterior is the same.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
626 Posts
is this for all colors or just the orange blast? i thought i read somewhere that orange blast cost more than the other colors
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,035 Posts
old news... last week read the same thing on here :tongue:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
381 Posts
thats fine, let them release a fake srt-4. maybe people will then think the srt-4s are slow and we can have sleepers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,002 Posts
That's a good thing for '03 and '04 owners. Keeps values up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
626 Posts
can't really say that our values are kept up when it's value drops like $3k the second you pull it out of the dealership
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,756 Posts
JustANeonButBadass said:
can't really say that our values are kept up when it's value drops like $3k the second you pull it out of the dealership
It could be like a Focus, Cavi or Sunfire and drop like $6k when you pull out of the dealership :D

The $1000 price jump is for anticipated paperwork for denying warranty coverage. '05s only get a 3/36 (3/60 Canada) powertrain warranty.

03-04 pwnz.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
srttrbo4 said:
What is TOPS?
Just what we call the program that we use to order vehicles for the dealership.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OK guys I just checked and they've updated it. 21,195 total MSRP with no options. $150 extra for Orange Blast. Book says fastest car under $22,000 now instead of $21,000. Horsepower numbers are the same.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
189 Posts
nathanstl said:
OK guys I just checked and they've updated it. 21,195 total MSRP with no options. $150 extra for Orange Blast. Book says fastest car under $22,000 now instead of $21,000. Horsepower numbers are the same.
Why would they name a color after what sounds like a Jamba Juice drink? :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,250 Posts
WTF, what did they improve to make it worth the $1000 price jump? As far as I'm concerned taking away the 7/70 warranty takes the value down 500 or so. I haven't seen squat on here about improvements/changes for 05 over 04, if there are any. So this means that the 22040 on my order worksheet is true... bwahaha :crying: Looks like I'm going to have to get nasty
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,635 Posts
nathanstl said:
OK guys I just checked and they've updated it. 21,195 total MSRP with no options. $150 extra for Orange Blast. Book says fastest car under $22,000 now instead of $21,000. Horsepower numbers are the same.
yeah, where are all these people getting these rumors at? Cause all over shows that its not 21,195, and another 150, not 21,995. Not to mention people are still posting that the warranty on the 05s is 3/36. So far, everywhere I have seen says 7/70.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55 Posts
Ok. Now this is very interesting. I already ordered my 05 2 months ago just waiting for it to arrive. The 7/70 warranty is still there. It's on my contract. They cannot remove unless they want to take it to court. And the price jump as far as I know is not there either. I had a 610 facelift, for the 05 however I was told it would be removed if nothing changed to the car. And lastly the Orange didn't cost me a penny more. Maybe I got lucky, I picked the color the day DCX came out with it officially (had to wait for the dealer to talk to them). So all this talk about the 05 to me is rubbish until I actually see someone elses quote with all the stuff.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,635 Posts
Turbo_Rico said:
Ok. Now this is very interesting. I already ordered my 05 2 months ago just waiting for it to arrive. The 7/70 warranty is still there. It's on my contract. They cannot remove unless they want to take it to court. And the price jump as far as I know is not there either. I had a 610 facelift, for the 05 however I was told it would be removed if nothing changed to the car. And lastly the Orange didn't cost me a penny more. Maybe I got lucky, I picked the color the day DCX came out with it officially (had to wait for the dealer to talk to them). So all this talk about the 05 to me is rubbish until I actually see someone elses quote with all the stuff.
well the orange blast extra charge wouldnt be hard to haggle down. But if you look on kbb.com its there. the 7/70 is there too.
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top