Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just wanted to remind everyone that they are welcome to come and join our Calif. Shelby dodge monthly meet at Applebees in La Habra. It usually starts around 7:30 with everyone checking out cars in the parking lot, then around 8:00 everyone goes in to eat. After that its back outside to check out everyones mods and it usually lasts til midnight!

I Hope we can get a few more SRT4's to show up, last month we had 5! :thumbsup:

Here are the directions: http://applebees.know-where.com/applebees/cgi/site?05720

·
Registered
411 Posts
Sounds good..... Think you guys can take a look my INJEN intake that was just installed and tell me if everytihng looks ok? I hate the fluttering noise it makes.....

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
gsswho6 said:
Sounds good..... Think you guys can take a look my INJEN intake that was just installed and tell me if everytihng looks ok? I hate the fluttering noise it makes.....
No problem! :eeeek:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1. patcsx42
2. blackbird_R/T
3. Rob02RT04SRT
4. spicer?
5. gsswho6

·
Registered
7,310 Posts
patcsx42 said:
1. patcsx42
2. blackbird_R/T
3. Rob02RT04SRT
4. spicer?
5. gsswho6
So you just put me down as going without asking? What if I changed my mind... (yeah right!) :lol:

I was going to post something about it but was lazy about getting around to it. I might bring the SRT-4 this month unless I get another project finished up in time. :) Hope to see some new people drop by. I'll probably be there until Friday (in other words, midnight as usual).

·
Registered
7,310 Posts
Bin4ry said:
[twilight zone muzac]I gotta pick up a gift cert there ... weird[/twilight zone muzac]

I'm in

Cool. Binary is bringing gifts! :clap:

·
Registered
928 Posts
I'll be there (trying to get your door sills done in time, Blackbird) I will have your shift knob Pat!

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Applebees... drinks... I'M IN! J/K

Have to check with Roderick's work schedule so please put us down as a maybe.

:meow:

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
**Damn... Jim caught on.

·
Registered
7,310 Posts
GERRY said:
I'll be there (trying to get your door sills done in time, Blackbird) I will have your shift knob Pat!
Sounds good, but it's not that big of a hurry if you're busy right now. I was going to get the payment out a couple days ago but if you don't mind and are going to be there this Thursday, I'll just pay in person and you can finish them whenever.

·
Registered
928 Posts
blackbird_R/T said:
Sounds good, but it's not that big of a hurry if you're busy right now. I was going to get the payment out a couple days ago but if you don't mind and are going to be there this Thursday, I'll just pay in person and you can finish them whenever.
Thanks, I really appreciate that. I am actually SWAMPED! I can't believe the response to these two products. It is a good problem to have, but I am going to have a hard time keeping up with the orders for a while. :eeeek:

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
GERRY!!!!!!!! Hi!

·
Registered
928 Posts
Howwdeeeee! :hi:

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
GERRY said:
Thanks, I really appreciate that. I am actually SWAMPED! I can't believe the response to these two products. It is a good problem to have, but I am going to have a hard time keeping up with the orders for a while. :eeeek:
how'd the interview go?

·
Registered
928 Posts
Bin4ry said:
how'd the interview go?
Well, the interview went great - got a job offer. However, I might have offended him when I burst into laughter at the ridiculous wage he offered me.
Oh well, I have lots of friends here I would have missed anyways. Looks like you guys are stuck with me for a while. :hi:

·
Registered
383 Posts
GERRY said:
Well, the interview went great - got a job offer. However, I might have offended him when I burst into laughter at the ridiculous wage he offered me.
Oh well, I have lots of friends here I would have missed anyways. Looks like you guys are stuck with me for a while. :hi:
Interview? What interview? No one told me about an interview.

We're more than happy to keep you around for a while. :stickdanc

·
Registered
928 Posts
I had a job interview in Lake Havasu City. Nice guy.... cheap bastard.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts