Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to sell the car and wanted some input from here...it has 60k on body and 6-7k since build...it was Kyle Joseph's car if you want to YouTube the dyno run...I've had it 2 years and I've barely driven it so it's better off if I sell it instead of paying the year round climate controlled storage...anyone interested or wanting pics let me know.

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
There isn't much traffic here for selling SRT-4s anymore. Depending on condition and mods, it could go for 6k on up. Without any details, it's kind of hard to say.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I noticed these are a dying breed:)) thanks for your input and I'm thinking there's just a luck of the draw situation but I will try and see if dave over at performance autowerks has any recommendations since hes the "goto guy" for these out here...i got a offer of 10k but it's so much car to justify taking 10k when it's a monster that's built solid...I sold a completely stock orange one in 2014 with 75k and got 8600 so even with the demand dying I still think it's worth holding out for 13-15k for one that's bulletproof and walks past gt500's,z06's,hellcats,and even hung with a busa up to 150 so it's hard to dump off for mynute amount that'll leave with enough to buy a used chevy Cruze:))
Anyways thanks for chiming in and i appreciate the feedback:)) ebay here I come

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
That is a lot of power for a stock motor? (I see no internal motor mods in the pics). If motor is built, then ok. Nice mods though and low miles. I'd hold out as much as I could get, but neon owners are cheap.

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
Ahhhhhh, there it is. That is a pretty complete package. Someone is bound to come up with some cash for that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts