Super Moderator
4,822 Posts
Respected.
I like people of their word.
I just don't want to wait untill june 30th to replace mine...... :(

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
You put a non-refundable deposit down to hold the car no later than June 30th. That's why I said NON-refundable because if I lose out on another sale because of holding it I am compensated for my time. So while I understand others might want the car (Dojaman, BT802) they will have to wait or look into buying something else.

I am a standup guy I promise you have until June 30th like we agreed.

Kris
Props to the seller, You dont see alot of this nowadays. GLWS!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Respected.
I like people of their word.
I just don't want to wait untill june 30th to replace mine...... :(
You don't, just not getting this one. Good luck though.

And not that it matters anymore since he gave me all his spare parts but MaxXx is a man of his word. (does have a stock bottom end he needs to sale, needs rebuild)

Thanks again, damn thing scared me on the way home (didn't even boost up in third) Can't wait to hit a track.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
You don't, just not getting this one. Good luck though.

And not that it matters anymore since he gave me all his spare parts but MaxXx is a man of his word. (does have a stock bottom end he needs to sale, needs rebuild)

Thanks again, damn thing scared me on the way home (didn't even boost up in third) Can't wait to hit a track.
You will get used to it, 400whp is a good amount of power and just think its only on 15psi lol. Hope you enjoy the hell out of the car and keep me posted with the track times.

Kris

61 - 65 of 65 Posts