Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Silver Dodge SRT-4
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heyy y'all i got my first SRT-4 a few months ago and i've completely fallen in love with her! Im 19 and i've not heard of these cars until my buddy got one almost half a year ago. I literally rode in his stage 3 2004 srt-4 and it blew my mind, I had so much fun in it and when he told me how much he paid for it I set out to buy one, and only a couple months later I had my own! I paid $6500 cash for my 2004 Silver Stage 2 SRT-4. This is my first turbo car, my first manual car, and my 2nd car ever. I had to learn stick in order to get the car, but everything was worth it!! The car came with some problems but my buddy helped me with them all and taught me a lot of what I need to know to maintain this baby. Ive yet to do any performance mods on it, the previous owner got the fuel system upgraded and put a bigger exhaust on it, pretty sure he tuned it too because it pops so good. But within the next few months I do want to go bigger turbo, i've got a lot of research to do to figure out what steps I need to take and what specific parts I'll need to do it, but im so excited to see whats in store for me and her <3

·
Super Moderator
17,416 Posts
Welcome. May I suggest compiling all your questions about your car into one thread? It is a lot easier for people to cover down on what is being discussed and often problems that may be affecting one area of your vehicle can overlap to another, and multiple threads can leave some of the "picture" so to speak missing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts