03 SRT 4 One adult owner

303 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  solarmarc 
#1 ·
Marc Wagner
Elliston
Virginia
1B3ES66S93D186857
$4200
I bought this SRT 4 new in August 03. Mobil 1 every 5k and uses no oil. Motor and turbo feel and sound as strong as day one. No rust. Transmission is very good and shifts like new. Has new OEM clutch, pivot fork throwout bearing. New All season tires put on 5k ago(Im an old man and its a daily driver lol). All fluids regularly changed. BTW, all miles from interstate going 200 miles to get my son for visitation one way every other weekend. Current safety inspection good thru Aug 17. No rust. All front suspension bushings and motor mounts have been replaced. This car has been pretty much fanatically mechanically maintained and is in good cosmetic shape as well. Two things it needs. At some point, it will need new struts because they groan a little and they have never been replaced. The front fascia is cracked along the lower edge, but may be repairable? I wasn't interested in buying a new one for the price. Garage kept. Front seats are practically brand new since they sat in my house under plastic for 12 years lol. I ran some seats from a 2000 neon ES because I am old and like my comfort. Other stuff that's been changedas needed. Front brake rotors, pads, both front wheel bearings, intermediate shaft and bearing, coil, fuel injector O-rings, plug wires and plugs, belts, intake gasket, valve cover gasket, oil sender switch, rebuilt MFS switch, replaced IAC plug(?), fuel pump, and probably more. This car is about as close as I could keep it to new and stock. Bottom line: Solid Motor. Solid Trans. Solid body with no rust or accidents or body work. Why am I selling? I need a truck and the money. That is all. It is a painful thing for me to do

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.