Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The GT has 3:73 gears, full magnaflow exhaust (with cats) and is tuned with his diablo predator programer(very agressive tune done on a dyno 262 rwhp 298 rwt). I have been in the car and it does seem to pull very hard. Do you think my 04 with S1 will keep up?

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
INEEDBOOST said:
The GT has 3:73 gears, full magnaflow exhaust (with cats) and is tuned with his diablo predator programer(very agressive tune done on a dyno 262 rwhp 298 rwt). I have been in the car and it does seem to pull very hard. Do you think my 04 with S1 will keep up?
Drivers race. The gears are going to be what gets you. If you get a good launch and he gets a bad launch it will be close. If he launches good and can drive he will take you.

What other mods do you have?

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
myfault said:
what kind of tires is he on?
if hes on drag radials or slicks and he can drive... you are screwed

race him from a roll, you will win.
From a high roll, like 40mph. You do it from a 10-20 he will pull hard still. But then again racing from a roll isn't really racing :).

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dunlop sp5000 p275 40 17. He is a dragstrip regular he ran a 13.89 @ 99 mph when his car was stock on goodyear p245 45 17s the atco time slip was in his glove box.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Im going to meet him in about and hour. We are only running for 50 bucks. He is a very cool dude and loves the srt-4s. His friend has a 04 pt turbo lowered with S1 and the mopar bov (auto) he says its pretty quick but not like an srt-4 5 speed. Wish me luck.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
INEEDBOOST said:
Im going to meet him in about and hour. We are only running for 50 bucks. He is a very cool dude and loves the srt-4s. His friend has a 04 pt turbo lowered with S1 and the mopar bov (auto) he says its pretty quick but not like an srt-4 5 speed. Wish me luck.
NO cash mang, do it for shits and giggles. Pray he gets a bad launch :).

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
INEEDBOOST said:
Your screen name says it all. :jester: Another 2psi or 3psi and you'd be in great shape!

·
Registered
714 Posts
Roo said:
Calling an american muscle car with as much heritage as the Mustang a "shitstain" is proof you're an idiot.
You should behave young man.It's funny how your quick to call someone a name over the internet.Grow some pubic hair on your nuts before you start stupid shit.If what I said offended you great!I don't care if you get upset that I refer to a car as the same brown stripes in you panties bioooootch.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
LIL-DVL said:
You should behave young man.It's funny how your quick to call someone a name over the internet.Grow some pubic hair on your nuts before you start stupid shit.If what I said offended you great!I don't care if you get upset that I refer to a car as the same brown stripes in you panties bioooootch.
Ohh please. You make a ridiculous remark and I call you an idiot. Your last post only confirms it, you are an idiot.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Roo said:
Ohh please. You make a ridiculous remark and I call you an idiot. Your last post only confirms it, you are an idiot.
You call it ridiculous like I called your mom a whore.I replied BACK to your uncalled for remark.So just stop feeling this thread with BS. :hi: That means bye had enough of ya.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
LIL-DVL said:
Race the shitstain and find out.
LIL-DVL said:
You should behave young man.Grow some pubic hair on your nuts before you start stupid shit. I don't care if you get upset that I refer to a car as the same brown stripes in you panties bioooootch.
LIL-DVL said:
You call it ridiculous like I called your mom a whore.I replied BACK to your uncalled for remark.So just stop feeling this thread with BS. That means bye had enough of ya.

Yea, pop off on me after I called you an idiot for making a dumbass remark. You then say its ridiculous, but yet you still pop off with bullshit child remarks. Internet or not, you said that comment I would still call you a dumbass. What are you going to do, hit me. Ohh I am so scared, tough guy. Go back to your moms tit.

Roo said:
You’re an idiot..

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.