Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys... raced an srt4 the other night.. cute cars... mean performers... i won of course.... but im excited to see what those badboys are capabl ofe with some mods....

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
So what was the result????How bad did you beat him.....With the mods you got i am taking it was pretty bad.....But then again the 03 cobras arent no joke at all....I seen a fixed up one at one of the local speed shops and he was running 10's with slicks.....It was mad crazy fast.....

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
What's up T3!

Nice Stang, and thanks for the props on the SRT. :wink:

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Yeah, you're not a typical mustang owner.... Thanks for the props!! With the hp/torque you're makin, it's gonna take one helluva a modded SRT-4 to beat you. LOL!! Nice ride though!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks also for the kind words.... lol didnt mean to offend by calling them cute cars... they are cute though.. just look at the headlights.. you have to smile and go awwww

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Yeah the new cobras are pretty fast. Especially the ones with the superchargers in it. To this day, they are still the baddest sounding cars. And they will kill us SRT-4 all day long, but thats what I have this for:

:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
drizze99 said:
it's gonna take one helluva a modded SRT-4 to beat you. LOL!! Nice ride though!
Uh huh, there has to be an SRT-4 somewhere that will have a chance :roll:
There again some one is dreaming... even I know better than that to try...

·
Registered
22 Posts
A stock 2003 cobra do about 12.9 on the quarter; and we already have a seen a neon with little mods that can go toes-to-toes with 2003. :twisted:

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Exhaust Depot said:
Yeah the new cobras are pretty fast. Especially the ones with the superchargers in it. To this day, they are still the baddest sounding cars. And they will kill us SRT-4 all day long, but thats what I have this for:

:)

Very, very, nice Hector. Did you happen to see my old slow 5.0? :lol:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Desmo said:
A stock 2003 cobra do about 12.9 on the quarter; and we already have a seen a neon with little mods that can go toes-to-toes with 2003. :twisted:
really they can? wow thats impressive..... :shock:

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
I would disagree with the sounds Hector on the Cobra. There is nothing like the latest Hemi engine sound that is more natural and returning to its roots. Love that rumble sound....

With 500RWHP on a Mustang, you better bring something with more HP than that. Some of those Supra are geared with 700 plus HP, running twin-trubo.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
17 Participants
hemidakota
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing