Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
jiffymarker said:
anybody know what changes will be implemented for the '04 model year?
i ask because i live in Canada and will not see the '03 at all.
So does that mean there will be an '04 version for sure?? There were some concerns about that.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
:roll:

there WILL be an '04. there are no concerns about that.

the '05 is what is in question.

·
Registered
175 Posts
lifeisdeath said:
:roll:

there WILL be an '04. there are no concerns about that.

the '05 is what is in question.
well...there have been a few posts about there being no '04.

You got a link to the dodge info about the '04?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my dodge guy guarantees the srt-4 is coming to canada in the next few months, and they will be a 2004 model. what i want to know is the differences between the '03 and the '04 model, and between the u.s. and canadian models.
can we ASSUME DCX has been listening? even the magazines who've been testing say they want to see the limited-slip differential.
personally i want to see that dark grey/gunmetal color they use on the trucks. it kicks ass.

·
Registered
175 Posts
jiffymarker said:
my dodge guy guarantees the srt-4 is coming to canada in the next few months, and they will be a 2004 model. what i want to know is the differences between the '03 and the '04 model, and between the u.s. and canadian models.
can we ASSUME DCX has been listening? even the magazines who've been testing say they want to see the limited-slip differential.
personally i want to see that dark grey/gunmetal color they use on the trucks. it kicks ass.
well...im glad there will be a '04...since I wont have the money till early summer to get an SRT-4...I wont have to worry about finding one. If there are additions to the '04...I wonder if it will jack the price up.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my guy says it'll be under $28000 canadian so i'm thinking 32k 'ish after everything.

but he's installing the MP 1" wheel spacers for me too.

but shit, if they put in the LSD, i'd pay.
wouldn't you?

·
Registered
175 Posts
jiffymarker said:
my guy says it'll be under $28000 canadian so i'm thinking 32k 'ish after everything.

but he's installing the MP 1" wheel spacers for me too.

but shit, if they put in the LSD, i'd pay.
wouldn't you?
ya...if the final price is 1-2K more...then ya...

I also heard somehwhere that there might be a sunroof too...if so, i hope its optional.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
yeah if the lsd wasnt too much from dodge then i would want it. but god no on the sunroof.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
5 Participants
ohyeahwright
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing