Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i just installed a realtune 3inch 02 housing but the o2 sensor was too short, so i spliced the wires on the 02 sensor and extended them and i instantly got a p0038 code. because it instantly came up i think i messed up the sensor by cutting the wires. is there anyone who sells an extention with a male and female connector on it? also if anyone has an extra 02 sensor please let me know. i also have a wide band bung on the dp, which i think the 02 sensor will reach, are they the same size as the o2 sensor? i would have tried to put it there but i couldnt get the plug off.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did you ever find your connectors? I hard wired my 02 sensor to the harness connector and got the code for p0038. I’m not trying to buy a whole new harness kit just to fix one code but I need to fix the air fuel ratio ASAP

·
Super Moderator
16,386 Posts
Did you ever find your connectors? I hard wired my 02 sensor to the harness connector and got the code for p0038. I’m not trying to buy a whole new harness kit just to fix one code but I need to fix the air fuel ratio ASAP
OP has been MIA since 2015, replier hasn't been around for more than a year. May not get an answer from them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts