Dodge SRT Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
^^^
Thank you.
You sound just a wee bit like "Mustie1 Will it Run" on YouTube.
He's published quite a few "fixit" videos on YouTube which I've enjoyed.
He takes somebody else's discarded or cheap, severely neglected cars, motors, bikes, chainsaws, generators, grinders etc and making them run again as good as new.
Some pretty interesting, cost effective tips and tricks to be picked up in many of those videos too.
thats a very cool channel. been watching him for years!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Just got the 2010 T&C manual from TechAuthority. It’s a card with a foldout USB adapter.

NO TORQUE SPECS for the sliding door track. I looked around the rest of the manual to see if there are any general instructions, but there aren’t. Actually, the SRT manual is way more detailed than the van. Kind of a shame. Anyway, I went with the tried and true “snug then a little oomph” to finish the job. I’ll re-oomph in a few weeks.

It appears the only specs are listed for DOT required items (seats, trans, door latches, engine, etc).

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Front struts complete. Video.
When you’ve got 3 kids getting around to working on your car is quite difficult. I’ve got 2 weeks off, so the work WILL get done.
Tomorrow I start on the clutch, fork, bearing, pivot ball. I soaked everything in PB Blaster 2 days in a row now.
I’ll do the left lower control arm after installing the tranny.
I’ll do the right lower control arm when I do the timing belt, etc.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts