Dodge SRT Forum banner

¤¤HALL OF SHAME¤¤

3K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  lifeisdeath 
#1 ·
Hey, there may have been a thread like this before. If so; it's about time for another.

I think it'd be cool to post pics of cars that bring shame to the sportscar/tuner world. You know the ones. The POS with bad paint, stock wheels, completely stock engine, a big wing, and a shitty muffler...and the guy acts like he's driving a Viper.

My inspiration...
I saw something like a mid-late seventies Dodge Aeries (or something close), like the good old undercover-cop-mobile...all stock. Ugly as sin. Stock exhaust, probably stock engine, stock wheels...and a huge IMPORT wing. Seriously, it was like straight out of the Honda Civic section of the aftermarket catalog. I damn near fell over laughing in the parking lot.

Sadly, I didn't have a camera.

So, keep a camera with you (easier if it's digital); when you see something retarded like that...take a pic. I'd like to see how bad it can get. And this is only cool if they're real cars in your area. We can all go look for shitty cars on the net.

Discussion starter · #5 ·
Aries/Reliant 81-89. Maybe its something else if you are sure that it is from the 70's. There are a whole slew of those riced out on www.cardomain.com and www.sounddomain.com. Of course owning one myself I feel I have to share a few extra things concerning this car, It makes a excellent sleeper :p

I guess it would be early eighties then. I'm certain that's what it was. Sleepers are cool, but that thing was nothing short of damn funny. I'm familiar with those sites, they're in one of the current mags; either SCC or Mopar Now. I've seen a lot of funny things. But it's amazing what you can find in your own back yard...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.