Commemorative Edition SRT4 Owners *post up* - Page 35 - Dodge SRT Forum
 156Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #511 of 2503 (permalink) Old 06-12-2008, 04:55 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I think i remember seeing some thread on this. There might even be posts burried in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeduc View Post
I just bought a SRT4 CE that was repossesed. The a-hole that had it before removed the CE seats, console, floormats, shifter boot,and tried to pry off the SS sill plates. Still has the steering wheel.
Anyone know if I can find out the CE number from the VIN?
Or know where I can find CE seats, mats etc?
Also need an owners manual.
Thanks,

Rob
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #512 of 2503 (permalink) Old 06-12-2008, 09:47 PM
SRTforums Member

srt commemo 66 (his was #66) was the guy in rhode island who was parting his pefetly fine car becuase the dumbass could no longer afford it,,maybe this was the car repo'ed by the bank and resold at auction???

he even posted his phone number in a bunch of threads, so by all means call him up

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 ACR; PX8, GWA, ARL
2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 Commemorative Edition #142; PW1, PB5, GWA, ARL
post #513 of 2503 (permalink) Old 06-13-2008, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Tideswell View Post
srt commemo 66 (his was #66) was the guy in rhode island who was parting his pefetly fine car becuase the dumbass could no longer afford it,,maybe this was the car repo'ed by the bank and resold at auction???

he even posted his phone number in a bunch of threads, so by all means call him up
Mine was bought new in Ohio. I got the CarFax on it. It was a one owner repoed and bought at auction from the dealer I bought it from.

29,000 miles nice shape except for the CE parts removed.

Wish it had all the CE stuff on it, but then on the other hand I got it for $15 flat. Which I thought was a good price. There were a bunch of SRT4s for sale in the area and the 2005s with low miles were asking 17 to 19 thou.

So... whatever. I love driving it. I been driving trucks for years... I mean like 15 years. Last fun car I had was an '85 Mustang GT. In my youth (I'm dating myself here) I had a '67 GTO, 69 Chevelle SS396, and last but not least a 69' SuperBee.

Don't ask how old I am.

post #514 of 2503 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 09:42 AM
Scammer

#018 is now owned by a local in boonsboro maryland......he should joining soon
post #515 of 2503 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 03:31 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeduc View Post
Mine was bought new in Ohio. I got the CarFax on it. It was a one owner repoed and bought at auction from the dealer I bought it from.

29,000 miles nice shape except for the CE parts removed.

Wish it had all the CE stuff on it, but then on the other hand I got it for $15 flat. Which I thought was a good price. There were a bunch of SRT4s for sale in the area and the 2005s with low miles were asking 17 to 19 thou.

So... whatever. I love driving it. I been driving trucks for years... I mean like 15 years. Last fun car I had was an '85 Mustang GT. In my youth (I'm dating myself here) I had a '67 GTO, 69 Chevelle SS396, and last but not least a 69' SuperBee.

Don't ask how old I am.
What's all missing?

The car should have a special shift boot with blue lacing, steering wheel should have blue lacing, seats should have blue lacing, with the SRT-4 embroidered into the head rest. Under the radio there should be a small metal plaque/sign, about 1" by 2", that shows what number out of 200 your car is. There are special embroidered floormats, and the stainless door sills.

Am I forgetting anything? Other than the stripes of course haha.

post #516 of 2503 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 10:18 PM

2005 Ce

I posted earlier that I would try to get CE books re-done. I am getting a bid on doing them, using my original book for copies. The original art work is not obtainable. This is at cost + shipping. I need to know how many current registered owners need one. I will have a price in a day or two.
RT Shadow, help me out with some numbers. The book applies to The SRT4, Viper car and truck. We will look into Floor mats next.
post #517 of 2503 (permalink) Old 06-18-2008, 06:31 AM
SRTforums Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastenuf View Post
I posted earlier that I would try to get CE books re-done. I am getting a bid on doing them, using my original book for copies. The original art work is not obtainable. This is at cost + shipping. I need to know how many current registered owners need one. I will have a price in a day or two.
I need one for #142. i have a couple of the pages on my computer at home, i can email them to you if you need them

2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 ACR; PX8, GWA, ARL
2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 Commemorative Edition #142; PW1, PB5, GWA, ARL
post #518 of 2503 (permalink) Old 06-18-2008, 07:57 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
RT Shadow, help me out with some numbers. The book applies to The SRT4, Viper car and truck. We will look into Floor mats next.
I don't know what numbers you might need? If it's a number of people interested in getting the original CE pamphlets that came with the car (or were supposed to have) I don't know how many would be needed. It's conceivable that anyone who purchases a used CE will want one.

As far as getting work done, I can provide you with photos of whatever you need, up close, TIFF files if you need them. People have tried to get the floor mats or head rests, shift boots or steering wheel, but it appears they were created just for the CE, so Dodge ordered out 200 of them, and no replacements. So anyone who wants any of the parts is going to have to get them remanufactured from a good upholstery shop.

post #519 of 2503 (permalink) Old 06-18-2008, 08:40 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
Lifetime Premium Member
Thought I'd toss up something interesting here:

This is my build sheet. If my understanding is correct, these 200 cars were all built at the same plant at the same time...

According to my sheet, my car rolled off the line on 07/07/2005 at 09:49:59 in the morning. So, stands to reason that the Commemorative Edition SRT4's were all built in the early part of July of 2005.

post #520 of 2503 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTShadow View Post
What's all missing?

The car should have a special shift boot with blue lacing, steering wheel should have blue lacing, seats should have blue lacing, with the SRT-4 embroidered into the head rest. Under the radio there should be a small metal plaque/sign, about 1" by 2", that shows what number out of 200 your car is. There are special embroidered floormats, and the stainless door sills.

Am I forgetting anything? Other than the stripes of course haha.
Let's see, the seats are missing, the shift boot, the plaque. The blue stitched wheel is still in it. Were there floor mats? I don't have those either. Interior wise the only thing still there is the steering wheel. It has plain viper style seats, plain shift boot, no plaque.

The exterior of course is white with electric blue stripes.

I've noticed it draws a lot of attention. From asian tuners and cops (and chics)
post #521 of 2503 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 08:40 AM

Quote:

The book would be nice to have but the floor mats would be way better but count me in for the book.
post #522 of 2503 (permalink) Old 06-25-2008, 07:39 PM

got one

195/200 is in tacoma wa. I just picked it up from craigslist in california. Front end damage but not to difficult to fix. Now I'm current high bidder on #1/200 on ebay. I'm gonna get it!
post #523 of 2503 (permalink) Old 06-25-2008, 09:09 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
Lifetime Premium Member
06/25/08

freeduc #096/200, welcome aboard!
hackwack #195/200, welcome aboard!
gucci srt4 #136/200, welcome aboard!
HerbonzoSRT#171 #171/200, welcome aboard!

Also, added a link to the bottom of the post for wallpaper quality images of Comm Ed SRT4

post #524 of 2503 (permalink) Old 06-26-2008, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTShadow View Post
snip... So, stands to reason that the Commemorative Edition SRT4's were all built in the early part of July of 2005.
My warranty expires in November, so the car was originally bought in November '05. Of course that doesn't mean it wasn't built in July.
post #525 of 2503 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 10:48 PM

man thats cool. wish i could have picked up the one they had at the dealer in my town...was a while back when i was still looking to buy an SRT i forget the number...makes me sad that i couldnt get it...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode