Form & Function Performance - any recent reviews? - Dodge SRT Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-13-2018, 04:48 PM Thread Starter
SRTforums Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Garage
Form & Function Performance - any recent reviews?

Anyone have any recent work done by Form & Function Performance? I sent Bob an upper/lower intake manifold and throttle body back in November and I keep getting the finish date pushed back over and over because he's busy.

Calling/emailing/leaving FB messages usually don't get a response either.

Unsure if he's ridiculously busy, or sick, or both, and he's still trusted around these parts, or what...but I'd definitely like a bit of reassurance that I'll get my parts soon. The whole reason I sent them in November was so I could have them ready by Spring (6 months is long enough, right?) but so far nothing.

-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-18-2018, 11:28 AM
SRTforums Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWinderGX View Post
Anyone have any recent work done by Form & Function Performance? I sent Bob an upper/lower intake manifold and throttle body back in November and I keep getting the finish date pushed back over and over because he's busy.

Calling/emailing/leaving FB messages usually don't get a response either.

Unsure if he's ridiculously busy, or sick, or both, and he's still trusted around these parts, or what...but I'd definitely like a bit of reassurance that I'll get my parts soon. The whole reason I sent them in November was so I could have them ready by Spring (6 months is long enough, right?) but so far nothing.
That's odd for him. I know he's working solo out of his own shop so he definitely might be getting behind. One thing I know for sure is in the end you'll get your stuff. He would never rip anyone off.
I've know him personally for years, I could reach out to him if you'd like? He's not far from me and I'm sure he's wanting to see my new whip anyways. lol

2017 Challenger Hellcat (UPR Catch Can, Ceramic Pro coated, Expel Ultra clear bra, 30% tint, Nitto 305 555r's, 2.65 pulley, E85 converted)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum (Winter Beast)
2003 SRT-4 (RIP June 2017)
2010 Taurus SHO (Sold)
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-18-2018, 02:49 PM Thread Starter
SRTforums Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwiksilvertrav View Post
That's odd for him. I know he's working solo out of his own shop so he definitely might be getting behind. One thing I know for sure is in the end you'll get your stuff. He would never rip anyone off.
I've know him personally for years, I could reach out to him if you'd like? He's not far from me and I'm sure he's wanting to see my new whip anyways. lol
Thanks for the reassurance, and the offer, much appreciated!

I asked him Monday night via Facebook messenger (which shows he read it) to go ahead and ship my parts back, I can't wait any longer unfortunately. Haven't heard any response, and didn't answer my call...so more of the same.

If you're in the area putting a bug in his ear would be great, I'm hoping shipping it back will be an easy process...waiting another month or two to have him ship it back would be a kick in the pants after all this. My name is Nick, its a lower/upper manifold and throttle body for a MK3 Supra.

-

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-18-2018, 11:23 PM
SRTforums Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWinderGX View Post
Thanks for the reassurance, and the offer, much appreciated!

I asked him Monday night via Facebook messenger (which shows he read it) to go ahead and ship my parts back, I can't wait any longer unfortunately. Haven't heard any response, and didn't answer my call...so more of the same.

If you're in the area putting a bug in his ear would be great, I'm hoping shipping it back will be an easy process...waiting another month or two to have him ship it back would be a kick in the pants after all this. My name is Nick, its a lower/upper manifold and throttle body for a MK3 Supra.
Sounds good, I'll shoot him a text sometime tomorrow for ya man. Definitely not like Bob, he must be pretty busy.

2017 Challenger Hellcat (UPR Catch Can, Ceramic Pro coated, Expel Ultra clear bra, 30% tint, Nitto 305 555r's, 2.65 pulley, E85 converted)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum (Winter Beast)
2003 SRT-4 (RIP June 2017)
2010 Taurus SHO (Sold)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode