Does God really exist? - Page 39 - Dodge SRT Forum
 1Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #571 of 573 (permalink) Old 10-27-2007, 10:02 AM
New Member
 
Stock04SilverSrt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Southeast PA
Posts: 2,788
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoevito
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stock04SilverSrt
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoevito
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stock04SilverSrt
I require proof. Until then,...nope,...there's no god.
I guess "proof" is subjective in many cases, but it would be interesting if a lot of you guys who say there isn't could PROVE though a valid arguement that there isn't a God...and I'm saying a God PERIOD, not just the Christian/Muslim/Jewish god so many of you connotate with the word "God"...
Where's your proof. Oh wait,...there's that book,..uhh story,...uhh.....Bible, that's what it's called. Too bad the Bible wasn't written like the "Choose your own adventure" series from the 80's,..then I might be more inclined to enjoy it.

Parting seas,...walking on water,...blah blah blah. I guess you also believe that Back to the Future was real. Admit it,...you went out and bought a flux-capacitor to go back in time to meet Jesus.
I'm guessing you didn't comprehend my post

Try re-reading it, comprehending it, then get back to me buddy...shouldn't have been THAT hard to understand...
You asked me to prove that there ISN'T a god. Ok,..your story called the Bible was written by man. It's flawed right from the start because of that. It's a story.
You have no proof that HE exists.
I have yet to see any miracle bestowed upon someone, any person walk on water/part a sea/etc., or see a person descend from the heavens who answers by the name of God. Until something is PROVED to me,...it doesn't exist. That's called logical thought. I don't believe something just because some nut job tells me to.
I ask again,.....where is your proof. You claim to have some sort of it since you said "proof" is subjective. What do you have as proof? The belief in something is not proof.
Answer my question. Or is it really that difficult for YOU to comprehend?

Stock04SilverSrt is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #572 of 573 (permalink) Old 10-27-2007, 12:31 PM Thread Starter
New Member
 
hoevito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: DFW
Posts: 793
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stock04SilverSrt
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoevito
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stock04SilverSrt
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoevito
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stock04SilverSrt
I require proof. Until then,...nope,...there's no god.
I guess "proof" is subjective in many cases, but it would be interesting if a lot of you guys who say there isn't could PROVE though a valid arguement that there isn't a God...and I'm saying a God PERIOD, not just the Christian/Muslim/Jewish god so many of you connotate with the word "God"...
Where's your proof. Oh wait,...there's that book,..uhh story,...uhh.....Bible, that's what it's called. Too bad the Bible wasn't written like the "Choose your own adventure" series from the 80's,..then I might be more inclined to enjoy it.

Parting seas,...walking on water,...blah blah blah. I guess you also believe that Back to the Future was real. Admit it,...you went out and bought a flux-capacitor to go back in time to meet Jesus.
I'm guessing you didn't comprehend my post

Try re-reading it, comprehending it, then get back to me buddy...shouldn't have been THAT hard to understand...
You asked me to prove that there ISN'T a god. Ok,..your story called the Bible was written by man. It's flawed right from the start because of that. It's a story.
You have no proof that HE exists.
I have yet to see any miracle bestowed upon someone, any person walk on water/part a sea/etc., or see a person descend from the heavens who answers by the name of God. Until something is PROVED to me,...it doesn't exist. That's called logical thought. I don't believe something just because some nut job tells me to.
I ask again,.....where is your proof. You claim to have some sort of it since you said "proof" is subjective. What do you have as proof? The belief in something is not proof.
Answer my question. Or is it really that difficult for YOU to comprehend?

Try again dumbass...you're making this harder than it has to be...

My car- 1989 Mazda Rx-7 GXL "non-turbo"
hoevito is offline  
post #573 of 573 (permalink) Old 10-29-2007, 06:51 AM
New Member
 
Stock04SilverSrt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Southeast PA
Posts: 2,788
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoevito
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stock04SilverSrt
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoevito
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stock04SilverSrt
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoevito
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stock04SilverSrt
I require proof. Until then,...nope,...there's no god.
I guess "proof" is subjective in many cases, but it would be interesting if a lot of you guys who say there isn't could PROVE though a valid arguement that there isn't a God...and I'm saying a God PERIOD, not just the Christian/Muslim/Jewish god so many of you connotate with the word "God"...
Where's your proof. Oh wait,...there's that book,..uhh story,...uhh.....Bible, that's what it's called. Too bad the Bible wasn't written like the "Choose your own adventure" series from the 80's,..then I might be more inclined to enjoy it.

Parting seas,...walking on water,...blah blah blah. I guess you also believe that Back to the Future was real. Admit it,...you went out and bought a flux-capacitor to go back in time to meet Jesus.
I'm guessing you didn't comprehend my post

Try re-reading it, comprehending it, then get back to me buddy...shouldn't have been THAT hard to understand...
You asked me to prove that there ISN'T a god. Ok,..your story called the Bible was written by man. It's flawed right from the start because of that. It's a story.
You have no proof that HE exists.
I have yet to see any miracle bestowed upon someone, any person walk on water/part a sea/etc., or see a person descend from the heavens who answers by the name of God. Until something is PROVED to me,...it doesn't exist. That's called logical thought. I don't believe something just because some nut job tells me to.
I ask again,.....where is your proof. You claim to have some sort of it since you said "proof" is subjective. What do you have as proof? The belief in something is not proof.
Answer my question. Or is it really that difficult for YOU to comprehend?

Try again dumbass...you're making this harder than it has to be...
I give up. You're a fucking idiot. Typical religious fucking moron.

Stock04SilverSrt is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome