Dodge SRT Forum banner

Still looking for SRT-4's in SoCal for Auto Salon Show

5K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  anthony 
#1 ·
Still looking to get a couple SRT-4's into the International Auto Salon for display. If picked, you'll have a feature vehicle spot inside the LA Convention Center and DCX will pay for your car show entry fees and admission fees for you and a friend. I'll also get you a free Mopar part like the Adjustable Coilovers, cold air intake, or cat back exhaust.

The car will be needed from April 24-27 at the LA Convention Center.

Slightly modified/tuned SRT-4's preferred but all considered...

Post pics here...

BJ

#2 ·
Well, my car would be good except a scratch on the right rear wheel and a scratch on the hood. Here is my website :http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=331522&page=1

Mods are a Blitz FATT DC turbo timer and a cobra radar detector. Gimme some Mopar Parts and they will be on in a hurry though. Hood will be up, so the front scratch wont be too bad. I live in Orange County, I can get there easy. Let me know if ya need it.

#6 ·
Once again I am available this weekend. Friday will be a little more interesting. But I think I can still work something out.

I have the Eibach Pro- Kit(would be happier with coil-overs)

Short Ram Intake(again would be happier with CAI)

Windows will be tinted this week.

Jason

#13 ·
My car is stock except for a drop in K&N, and tinting the windows, but I would do a lot to get a free set of adjustable coilovers, especially MOPAR - I was going out anyway on Sat, but I could make it work for Thurs-Sun, if you want it. I sent a PM - here's a pic with the tinting done.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.