Dodge SRT Forum banner

What all is done to this car?

1K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  blaker 
#1 ·
So I bought a 2005 srt4 from a car lot the other day. Super clean, 61k miles, old man owned they said. Which they are all lying scum so I just went on with what they said. I just knew it had what I could see. Rice plate, agp wastegate, stage 1 pcm, exhaust with an electric Cut out, fans are on an electric switch , boost gauge, interceptor scan gauge, aem a/f gauge, safc II, msd ignition and led's in every single light lol. It ran excellent but I was questioning that cut out, I would never have a cut out unless I was making some power!!! I got it home, see the something plugged into the serial port, I followed the line to the fuse panel and bam! There's like 3-4 boxes and I have no clue what are lmao. This is my first srt4 and I'm very mechanically inclined but tell me what all I have here lol I'm real nervous of what's done to this car now.

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
What is the white button plugged in to? Cutout maybe?

+1 on the WOT box as others have said.

Shift light box is obvious because of the label.

Gray box??? Cutout driver box?

Does the SAFC II have a brain box or is it just the display module?

There is a label on it in the first pic you posted. Get a better look at it and post what is on it or Google it yourself.

I highly doubt an old man owned that car :)

#12 ·
#14 ·
So the grey box has an " A and B" setting on the side of it. The white button I'm still not sure because the cutout has its own switch in the arm rest console. I have developed that supercharger whine after tightening the CAI to the turbo. Guess I will just not make a big deal of it anymore, find me a tuner and go from there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.