Dodge SRT Forum banner

How many registered drivers are there?

2K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  gargoile 
#1 ·
Just wondering how many registered drivers there are now since you can no longer register, deadline July 1, 2006. Thanks

#4 ·
And one Stage 3 install going on :)

#6 · (Edited)
what i ment to say was, how many total drivers are registered for the entire event, my # is 239. a little birdie told me there was only goodie bags for the first 200 registered drivers.

thanks

#7 ·
rdanzow said:
what i ment to say was, how many total drivers are registered for the entire event, my # is 239. a little birdie told me there was only goodie bags for the first 200 registered drivers.

thanks
Forget the goodie bags, there will be a whole bunch of goodie times going on. wink , wink nudge, nudge, know what I mean, say no more :eveilgrin

#9 ·
All registered participants will receive the goodie bags... right now, they are simply goodie bags, if the 'good deal' goes through, we'll have Swag Bags...

Gotta remember to make phone calls when the world comes off vacation...

#10 ·
I don't care what is in the bag. Just show me the entrance to the hotel and the track and i will be one happy man!!!

Can't wait for the install Tim. Gonna make your car a whole different car man. You don't have much left for performance now. The big ticket items are out of the way. :thumbsup:
Randy

#11 ·
rdanzow said:
i was just curious, shouldn't you be working on your stage three install, gargoil?
You mean Spcforker's stage 3.. LOL he might not want me to touch his car. I think he has inventoried all that parts and will know if any are missing :readclose

I may just haul his car away when its on the trailer.... Silver SRT-4 for Silver SRT-4 its an even trade.... J/K Tim.

I have to wait till the govt gives me back the money they owe me to get Stage 3

#12 ·
gargoile said:
rdanzow said:
i was just curious, shouldn't you be working on your stage three install, gargoil?
You mean Spcforker's stage 3.. LOL he might not want me to touch his car. I think he has inventoried all that parts and will know if any are missing :readclose

I may just haul his car away when its on the trailer.... Silver SRT-4 for Silver SRT-4 its an even trade.... J/K Tim.

I have to wait till the govt gives me back the money they owe me to get Stage 3

Why do you have to wait? You have raffle tickets, don't you?
You have a very good chance of getting an S3r for free.
I know Randy C. has already claimed ownership, but no one really knows for sure!

#13 ·
Why do you have to wait? You have raffle tickets, don't you?
You have a very good chance of getting an S3r for free.
I know Randy C. has already claimed ownership, but no one really knows for sure![/quote]

It would be soo funny to see the expression on someones face when they get up there and open the box and just see Stage 1 or a Blue Plate Special inside :rofl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.