Dodge SRT Forum banner

What Have You Done To Your Srt4 Lately?

2M views 24K replies 1K participants last post by  Midnight Rider 
#1 ·
Post up anything you guys have done lately to your car....paint, body, performance anything...lets see it or just hear about it

#24,021 ·
nice.

#24,023 ·
Welp its time for a boost leak check, did a pull today and heard more air then usual and the boost gauge wouldn't go past 15lbs of boost. my car is set at 22psi WOT. I checked all the piping and connections but no obvious spot that a leak might come from. Anything else I should look out for?

#24,024 ·
Welp its time for a boost leak check, did a pull today and heard more air then usual and the boost gauge wouldn't go past 15lbs of boost. my car is set at 22psi WOT. I checked all the piping and connections but no obvious spot that a leak might come from. Anything else I should look out for?
Vacuum lines running to turbo/wastegate. All intake plumbing. Tip sensor. Boost solenoid. Intake manifold gasket. Throttle body.

#24,028 ·
Bit the bullet and bought Hagerty insurance. Now waiting on a pro-rated refund from Auto-Owners for the 20 days I had on my current policy.
How much was that, if you don't mind me asking?
I'm assuming you did a stated/agreed value policy on the car? If so, for how much?

I was thinking of switching to Grundy or Hagerty too, and Grundy was the cheaper one. It was like $360 or something for the whole year for Grundy for $15k or $20k (?), IIRC.

#24,030 ·
With a stated/agreed value of $25,000, a $500 deductible and their "Cherished Salvage" coverage included, the annual premium is $931.

"Cherished Salvage" coverage means that I get to keep the car and part it out if it is declared a total loss (God forbid).
Good info!
How much extra do you think that "cherished salvage" coverage was btw?

Did you (cross)shop anywhere else, like Grundy?
I know Hagerty and Grundy have (slightly) different restrictions for driving the car too btw.

Last question....did they give you a hassle or question the $25k value?
When I called them before, he said $15k probably wouldn't be much of an issue but $20k or a larger value or something that they would need receipts/proof of value (if underwriting were to question it/not okay it)