Dodge SRT Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Official Slammed Srt Thread

945K views 4K replies 394 participants last post by  Advans 
#1 · (Edited)
Let's see some pics of those SRTs that arent afraid of a little drop!

COILOVERS ONLY, SPRINGS DO NOT CONSTITUTE AS "SLAMMED"!!!!!

I'll begin...cameras ftw (may have been user error)

See less See more
#1,227 ·
watchers car is deff low but i still think it shouldnt tuck more tire in the rear than the front... makes it look like its a mini truck when it lets the ass end down to drag it.... our cars look way better with the rake on it

#1,242 ·
Looks great blood. The main reason I cant lower my car anymore for people that always ask is I have a needswings cutout. I already killed one at my current height and I do not plan on killing another haha. Plus I still track it and when I throw the slicks on it already almost drags the front bumper. However I might slam it for a nice photo location just for fun haha!

#1,245 ·
If i was to ever get rid of my BBS wheels i would get the Grids. They are a badass lookin wheel. In for pics

#1,253 ·
wiggy your sig is unreal, love the wheels!! lookin good bro...

#1,258 ·
i have grids for my drift car and mb battles as drift spares.... grids are 18x10 +15 and the battles are 18x9.5 +19.... i love having a car that 5x114... so many wheels available lol.... and to answer someones question about how i get around speedbumps and what not..... i avoid them or if its a must i take it at an angle and go slow... the beauty of that home depot lips is it protects the bumper pretty good so instead of scraping a whole through the bumper is just wears out the lip.... 12.99 for a now one is much better then getting a bumper fixed or replaced lol

#1,263 ·
thats the problem with those dam gas doors, unless you wanna get rid of trunk space for a cell, they are just to dam useful

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.